+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

RedWhite

Jul 7, 2018
I just received a request for re-medicals on my EE application. I am being directed to take the Medical Report form (IMM1017E) when I visit my a physician. My question is:
(1) Is it a good sign that I have a re-med request?
(2) Why am I required to fill the Medical Report form now, given I did not have to fill it when I got my medicals done at the time of AOR?

Reactions: rohanid6

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I just received a request for re-medicals on my EE application. I am being directed to take the Medical Report form (IMM1017E) when I visit my a physician. My question is:
(2) Why am I required to fill the Medical Report form now, given I did not have to fill it when I got my medicals done at the time of AOR?
Dear RedWhite

It is the best sign for a remed since you have crossed 12 months - they have reopened your file and will complete the process till PPR ..
Someone in aor sept 18 got a remed too..

Looks like files that have been a year - with expired meds are being reopened again - meds getting extended and remed request being sent out - which is always a good sign ...

Hang in there - PPR soon :)

sushminder

Jan 15, 2019
Congratulations.
Please share what was the RR for?and did you send webform or CSE with additional documents
Thanks
Sandhu saab, still in RR as per status
AOR - 4 JULY, 2018
REMEDICAL - 10 June, 2019
medical passed- 18 June, 2019
CPCO Final Request- 4 August , 2019

bro Secuirty screeing is still showing in-process

and bro remedical to baad jyada tame nyi lagda...

all the best everyone

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

BCdreaming

Aug 6, 2019
Hi Everyone
I’ve been a quiet watcher for too long!
So my journey so far..

AOR: June 20,2018
Medical expired in February and nothing heard until July
Remedial request July 9 2019
Medical passes July 19 2019
Called and found that everything was recommended pass on July 24.
PPR received August 5 2019!

What I noticed from this was the trend was everything passing on a Friday.

So since I am from the Europe (UK) they asked me to send a web request form. Then they will give me the address where to send my passport.

Very happy :) ! I will update when I know how long I have to land and how long it takes me to get my PR card :)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Everyone
I’ve been a quiet watcher for too long!
So my journey so far..

AOR: June 21,2018
Medical expired in February and nothing heard until July
Remedial request July 10 2019
Medical passes July 19 2019
Called and found that everything was recommended pass on July 26.
PPR received August 2 2019!

What I noticed from this was the trend was everything passing on a Friday.

So since I am from the Europe (UK) they asked me to send a web request form. Then they will give me the address where to send my passport.

Very happy :) ! I will update when I know how long I have to land and how long it takes me to get my PR card :)
Congrats!! It was a long wait. If you're UK citizen you don't need to send passport. You will just have to send passport copies.

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Hi Guys, I have a question here. May AOR is 1st May 2018. It is almost 14 months and it is still in BG check. I am going to get married with my GF who is already a PR. What should I do? If I inform CIC, will this reduce my score? Will this affect my application?????

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Bhai take rest and eat papaya leaves...will help...hope you get well soon and ppr sooner.
A thought just crossed my mind, so I’d like to know your opinion. Can I apply for tourist visa or a TRV and move to canada and request cic to again shift my file to cpc ottawa. Is this possible?

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
I also had this, completely normal.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Sandhu saab, still in RR as per status
AOR - 4 JULY, 2018
REMEDICAL - 10 June, 2019
medical passed- 18 June, 2019
CPCO Final Request- 4 August , 2019

bro Secuirty screeing is still showing in-process

and bro remedical to baad jyada tame nyi lagda...

all the best everyone
Thank you bro.
My file is in IP2 but review required for work experience.
Sent supporting documents to them so let's see if they accept or not. Best of luck for further plans.
SSA

Reactions: sushminder

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
A thought just crossed my mind, so I’d like to know your opinion. Can I apply for tourist visa or a TRV and move to canada and request cic to again shift my file to cpc ottawa. Is this possible?
Oh yes, you can...only thing you can't do while moving to Canada on a Tourist Visa is work or search for work. If you cannot afford that, add open work permit to it and it will work until you get your PPR.

@Ronja5200 has done this.

Reactions: rohanid6