FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I don't know very much how it works for self-employed applicants. But, I don't think there is a big issue. It seems to me that you have submitted all the necessary docs.
I am sure that more than 95% of applicants are employee and the analysts learned how to deal with these cases. But your case was different. I am sure the analyst didn't know what to do and decided to flag it for other seniors.
From your perspective, I think you already did what you can. If you know there is any document that can help them verify your self-employment, send them. Otherwise, you need to wait for them to pick up your file and check it.
@abhinavashu what @Mr_nobody says is true...it is just a procedure. If there is a document out from the ordinary, it has to be reviewed by an officer

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
haha thanks:D. It does bring a big relief.. and thanks for the companion, help, and of course all the Mathew jokes along the way. :rolleyes:
Well, about Mathew jokes, I think all this forum need to thank you. You were the God of jokes :)
I know how you feel. It is such a relief to be in a more stable situation after several years of being unstable. Enjoy these moments and try to relax.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My GCMS Notes says the following

Review type A 11.2 - Case processing agent application - Regulation PNP FSW 21-06-1-2018 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the application and the information Summary note - Review required for self employment with Neogene Concepts EDOCS 226993843, 226993036

Work Experience : Qualifying period from june 21 -2008 to 20 june 2018 1) Proprietor NOC 1024 2003/09 to at Neogene Concepts EDOCS Number 226993843, 226993036. Review Required by officer for lead statement. Review Required by an officer for main duties Review required by main officer for 12 months of work experience ADDITIONAL NOTES REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT WITH NEOGENE CONCEPTS. LETTERS/ FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FROM ACCOUNTANT PROVIDED. VARIOUS LETTERS FROM THIRD PARTIES WITH DUTIES PROVIDED CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION PROVIDED LETTER FOR TAX DEDUCTION PROVIDED SERVICE TAX REGISTRATION FORM PROVIDED INCOME TAX RETURNS PROVIDED. PA MEETS EDUCATION REQUIREMENT.

This is what the GCMS notes says....I have given them all possible documents....however for duties and responsibilities I have given a self declared letter as I own the business. Its a marketing and advertising agency. have given them multiple reference letters from my clients ( these people are very senior executives of large MNC and fortune 500 Indian Companies )

Is there some other document you suggest I can give? They have not asked for any additional documents yet. Would like to get a feedback from the seniors in this group. Thanks

@_nobody @cansha @Prashant
Looks good to me. Even in the notes analyst mentions that he found the third party letter confirming job duties. I think its just a matter of officer looking at those documents and approving it.

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Well, about Mathew jokes, I think all this forum need to thank you. You were the God of jokes :)
I know how you feel. It is such a relief to be in a more stable situation after several years of being unstable. Enjoy these moments and try to relax.
Lol thats too much credit. Was just being silly to try to stay sane during the long wait.:)

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
I don't know very much how it works for self-employed applicants. But, I don't think there is a big issue. It seems to me that you have submitted all the necessary docs.
I am sure that more than 95% of applicants are employee and the analysts learned how to deal with these cases. But your case was different. I am sure the analyst didn't know what to do and decided to flag it for other seniors.
From your perspective, I think you already did what you can. If you know there is any document that can help them verify your self-employment, send them. Otherwise, you need to wait for them to pick up your file and check it.

Thanks. wait for them to pick up my file!! is there some thing I can do for them to pick up my file a little quicker? 13 months and waiting

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Does any body here know of a thread that is for self employed cases? Would like to see what is the opinion there?

Also for all of your here who are not self employed was physical verification done on any aspect of your application. When I say physical verification I mean some body visiting your office or some where else in person to check?

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Also when I look at the signatures of most of your profiles I see that you guys have ordered for GCMS notes more than once.

Looking at my gcms do you guys feel there is a need for me to do the same? The agent over the phone said GCMS delays the process.

Thanks in advance

@cansha @Mr_nobody @Prashant86_2000 and all those wise one's whose name I don't know yet

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
Is there a tracking for PR card? been 2 weeks and still haevnt gotten anything. says 10 days on IRCC website

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Also when I look at the signatures of most of your profiles I see that you guys have ordered for GCMS notes more than once.

Looking at my gcms do you guys feel there is a need for me to do the same? The agent over the phone said GCMS delays the process.

Thanks in advance

@cansha @Mr_nobody @Prashant86_2000 and all those wise one's whose name I don't know yet
I think you should order gcms notes. It does not delay the process.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

Thanks in advance

GCMS do not delay the process, in recent one 2 weeks people who applied gcms got the PPR when the application was stuck at R10.
Although according to law it does not delay or moves the application but people have seen and reported a movement after gcms were requested

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Also for all of your here who are not self employed was physical verification done on any aspect of your application. When I say physical verification I mean some body visiting your office or some where else in person to check?
No physical verification was done. I have read a few cases where people claimed that someone called their office but haven't read much about physical verification.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

Thanks in advance

I ordered GCMS twice. I feel ordering GCMS once every three/four months is necessary even if it does not show any difference. To me. My IP2 happened 2 days after getting my first GCMS and second GCMS showed I had my Eligibility under RR.