+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Sadly there is not much you can do. It seems like you have done all that was in your hands and taken the right actions. For now you just need to find a way to keep waiting. It is easier to say but difficult to wait. I hope you hear back soon. Just keep sending webforms every 15/20 days.
Thank you for the response. The worst part is that my wife's name is wrong in the profile and inspite of raising repeated mails and web forms, they haven't changed it

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for the response. The worst part is that my wife's name is wrong in the profile and inspite of raising repeated mails and web forms, they haven't changed it
I think for that call and request the agent to make the change and then order gcms notes to see if the changes were made.

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
i think it is. was your case in Sydney?
Hi there, is your file in India? My case is very similar to your. The file is under review required for employment for 8 months and my file moved to NDVO in march 2019 .....the guys at ndvo dont respond to mails either ...dont know what do to.

My gcms notes had review required for employment.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi there, is your file in India? My case is very similar to your. The file is under review required for employment for 8 months and my file moved to NDVO in march 2019 .....the guys at ndvo dont respond to mails either ...dont know what do to.

@abhinavashu

Did the gcms have deatails on what part of employment are you on review required..
I would suggest to proactively submit docs to support the area which is on rr to avoid delays in processing instead of waiting for them to send you an ADR - just a suggestion...

Once you do that - all you can do is raise cse from webform and wait for them to reopen the file for processing again ..

Last edited:

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP

No, my case has always been with Sydney-CIO, I was never under RR. SS took me ages!!

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
@abhinavashu

Did the gcms have details on what part of employment are you on review required..
I would suggest to proactively submit docs to support the area which is on rr to avoid delays in processing instead of waiting for them to send you an ADR - just a suggestion...

Once you do that - all you can do is raise cse from webform and wait for them to reopen the file for processing again ..
My GCMS Notes says the following

Review type A 11.2 - Case processing agent application - Regulation PNP FSW 21-06-1-2018 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the application and the information Summary note - Review required for self employment with Neogene Concepts EDOCS 226993843, 226993036

Work Experience : Qualifying period from june 21 -2008 to 20 june 2018 1) Proprietor NOC 1024 2003/09 to at Neogene Concepts EDOCS Number 226993843, 226993036. Review Required by officer for lead statement. Review Required by an officer for main duties Review required by main officer for 12 months of work experience ADDITIONAL NOTES REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT WITH NEOGENE CONCEPTS. LETTERS/ FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FROM ACCOUNTANT PROVIDED. VARIOUS LETTERS FROM THIRD PARTIES WITH DUTIES PROVIDED CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION PROVIDED LETTER FOR TAX DEDUCTION PROVIDED SERVICE TAX REGISTRATION FORM PROVIDED INCOME TAX RETURNS PROVIDED. PA MEETS EDUCATION REQUIREMENT.

This is what the GCMS notes says....I have given them all possible documents....however for duties and responsibilities I have given a self declared letter as I own the business. Its a marketing and advertising agency. have given them multiple reference letters from my clients ( these people are very senior executives of large MNC and fortune 500 Indian Companies )

Is there some other document you suggest I can give? They have not asked for any additional documents yet. Would like to get a feedback from the seniors in this group. Thanks

@_nobody @cansha @Prashant

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
My GCMS Notes says the following

Review type A 11.2 - Case processing agent application - Regulation PNP FSW 21-06-1-2018 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the application and the information Summary note - Review required for self employment with Neogene Concepts EDOCS 226993843, 226993036

Work Experience : Qualifying period from june 21 -2008 to 20 june 2018 1) Proprietor NOC 1024 2003/09 to at Neogene Concepts EDOCS Number 226993843, 226993036. Review Required by officer for lead statement. Review Required by an officer for main duties Review required by main officer for 12 months of work experience ADDITIONAL NOTES REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT WITH NEOGENE CONCEPTS. LETTERS/ FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FROM ACCOUNTANT PROVIDED. VARIOUS LETTERS FROM THIRD PARTIES WITH DUTIES PROVIDED CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION PROVIDED LETTER FOR TAX DEDUCTION PROVIDED SERVICE TAX REGISTRATION FORM PROVIDED INCOME TAX RETURNS PROVIDED. PA MEETS EDUCATION REQUIREMENT.

This is what the GCMS notes says....I have given them all possible documents....however for duties and responsibilities I have given a self declared letter as I own the business. Its a marketing and advertising agency. have given them multiple reference letters from my clients ( these people are very senior executives of large MNC and fortune 500 Indian Companies )

Is there some other document you suggest I can give? They have not asked for any additional documents yet. Would like to get a feedback from the seniors in this group. Thanks

@_nobody @cansha @Prashant
I don't know very much how it works for self-employed applicants. But, I don't think there is a big issue. It seems to me that you have submitted all the necessary docs.
I am sure that more than 95% of applicants are employee and the analysts learned how to deal with these cases. But your case was different. I am sure the analyst didn't know what to do and decided to flag it for other seniors.
From your perspective, I think you already did what you can. If you know there is any document that can help them verify your self-employment, send them. Otherwise, you need to wait for them to pick up your file and check it.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I don't know very much how it works for self-employed applicants. But, I don't think there is a big issue. It seems to me that you have submitted all the necessary docs.
I am sure that more than 95% of applicants are employee and the analysts learned how to deal with these cases. But your case was different. I am sure the analyst didn't know what to do and decided to flag it for other seniors.
From your perspective, I think you already did what you can. If you know there is any document that can help them verify your self-employment, send them. Otherwise, you need to wait for them to pick up your file and check it.
i agree - well explained

Reactions: Mr_nobody

AliZ220

Jul 26, 2019
My medical changed from" you don't need" to J"22, you passed your medical exam". All other columns are still showing in process. I still haven't receive ppr email yet. I need my passport back on sept 1st for a trip so I am quite stressed.

Those who recenty had an update casued by medical expiry, please post your timeline. lets see how many of us are expecting further move!
My medical expired on 30th June, update was on 2 July, medical changed to "you do not need...". Called IRCC immediately, agent said "will put a note on my case so officer has to respond", yet I called IRCC yesterday again and was told background verification is still ongoing, agent confirmed she could see the note on my case though.