FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Guys, do we need to submit passport after CoPR? And how much time does that process take?
If you mean PPR and for COPR, yes. It usually takes 15-20 days for you to get your Passport back.

If you indeed meant, after COPR, WHY?. You keep your passport with COPR safe, until you get citizenship (in case)

Reactions: djangoboy

inyourheart

May 3, 2019
AOR June 16 2018, security screening still in progress for almost 9 months... reached out to MP today, hope they will help expedite the process :(

Reactions: tobs

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
What a lengthy and painful journey! My AOR is 3 days later than yours, even a re-med or ghost update seems to be nowhere near. So agonizing!
Order GCMS notes if you haven't yet. I believe that triggered my application in to processing again. Your's must also be stuck at Security.
looking at all the PPRs it seems like they are fast at work cleaning up the July backlog.

I wish you good luck !!!

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Forever Blue

May 16, 2019
AOR June 21st

Been stuck on RR since start of July.
Multiple email and phone conversation all of which the same generic response was received to just wait.

Logged into my account today and an update had been received (did not receive an email). When viewing my account my medical has now been changed to medical not required.

Is this signs of movement?

Reactions: bidouk61

Forever Blue

May 16, 2019
F
AOR June 21st

Multiple email and phone conversation all of which the same generic response was received to just wait.

Logged into my account today and an update had been received (did not receive an email). When viewing my account my medical has now been changed to medical not required.

Forgot to mention 2 set of GCMS notes ordered one in December and one in march no change in between them.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
AOR June 21st

PPR sign, you will receive the magic email within a couple of days