AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Reactions: AST92

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Nothing is silly.
-------
Good day Madam/Sir,

I'm a Permanent Residency applicant, under the Express entry, Federal Skilled Workers program. My application details are at the end of this mail.

My account was recently updated to mark my Medical Examination status as 'Passed' after I submitted my medical examination again, as they are expiring on xxxxxx. Unfortunately, there has been no update since ans I've not received the Ready for Visa letter (passport request e-mail).

I'll like to know if you my application file is currently with you at the New Delhi office and if you can help with sending/resending the RFV letter, although I doubt I missed it as I constantly check my emails and online account for any updates.
I am looking forward to your response.

My Application details

Name of applicant: <LastName>, <FirstName> (primary applicant)
Email address: <registered email id>
Date of Application: YYYY-MM-DD
DOB of applicant: YYYY-MM-DD
Country of birth: India
Primary Applicant Client ID number: 0000000000
Secondary Applicant Client ID number: 0000000000
File number: E000000000
Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry.

_----------+

Send this to

delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca
delhi@international.gc.ca
Should I also send this? My LVO is Ottawa, although I’m from Noida (NCR), so should I send to Ottawa or NDVO? As all my previous conversations are with Ottawa only.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
W
Order GCMS notes if you haven't yet. I believe that triggered my application in to processing again. Your's must also be stuck at Security.
looking at all the PPRs it seems like they are fast at work cleaning up the July backlog.

I wish you good luck !!!
What’s your VO?

Komal18

May 17, 2019
Hello, I’m a new member here and totally confused as to where my application stands.
Im from Pakistan and my aor was June 24th 2018. I have hardly seen any progress on my application. My background check has not been started yet as per my application status. They asked for additional documents which I submitted in November 2018. No progress after that and application status remains same.
Applied for CSE but after 2 months of waiting when I got no reply to that I applied for GCMS notes. Been 30 working days and no reply to GCMS notes either. So frustrating!! Can anyone please guide me how to go about it?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Should I also send this? My LVO is Ottawa, although I’m from Noida (NCR), so should I send to Ottawa or NDVO? As all my previous conversations are with Ottawa only.
I remember asking you to send it, if you did not receive it the next day after you see "medicals passed".

Also, your local visa office (lvo) is ndvo not Ottawa

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hello, I’m a new member here and totally confused as to where my application stands.
Im from Pakistan and my aor was June 24th 2018. I have hardly seen any progress on my application. My background check has not been started yet as per my application status. They asked for additional documents which I submitted in November 2018. No progress after that and application status remains same.
Applied for CSE but after 2 months of waiting when I got no reply to that I applied for GCMS notes. Been 30 working days and no reply to GCMS notes either. So frustrating!! Can anyone please guide me how to go about it?
Calm down, please understand, even in normal cases GCMS may take up to 45 days. You should have ideally ordered it at intervals of every 3 months.

If you don't get it by 40 days, email
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc. ca

GCMS is the to understanding your case. However, generally you may also want to call them and raise Web CSEs to check on them.

Komal18

May 17, 2019
Calm down, please understand, even in normal cases GCMS may take up to 45 days. You should have ideally ordered it at intervals of every 3 months.

If you don't get it by 40 days, email
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc. ca

GCMS is the to understanding your case. However, generally you may also want to call them and raise Web CSEs to check on them.
I’m doing it through a lawyer and I don’t have access to my profile myself. He does provide a screenshot once I ask him to. And since I was relying on the consultant I had no idea that I should’ve ordered gcms every three months he told me that gcms will be ordered once we’ve passed the average processing time mark, I.e 5-8 months.
Can I raise a web cse myself? Or do I inform my l consultant to do it?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I’m doing it through a lawyer and I don’t have access to my profile myself. He does provide a screenshot once I ask him to. And since I was relying on the consultant I had no idea that I should’ve ordered gcms every three months he told me that gcms will be ordered once we’ve passed the average processing time mark, I.e 5-8 months.
Can I raise a web cse myself? Or do I inform my l consultant to do it?
You will need these details. If you have them, as a primary applicant. You can do whatever you want to your application.

Komal18

May 17, 2019
You will need these details. If you have them, as a primary applicant. You can do whatever you want to your application.

Thank you so much! I do have most of the information. The one that I don’t have, will ask my consultant to give it to me. Apart from gcms notes, is there a clearer route to find out where the application is stuck or why there has been no progress in 6-7 months ?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Thank you so much! I do have most of the information. The one that I don’t have, will ask my consultant to give it to me. Apart from gcms notes, is there a clearer route to find out where the application is stuck or why there has been no progress in 6-7 months ?
If your file is in Special Screening ideally cbsa notes give you a clearer picture. Mind you, I said clearer and not perfect. If your file is not in SS and if you order cbsa, it will be exactly like GCMS.

So first get GCMS. Email to atip if you don't get it in 40 days.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
In addition to what Prashant has said above I would say if you don’t get notes by 40th day, just order another set. Many cases on the forum where the first set just never arrived and people then ordered after 60th day. Save yourself another 20 days if it comes to that given you don’t have any information till now. All the best!