Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello, I’m a new member here and totally confused as to where my application stands.
Im from Pakistan and my aor was June 24th 2018. I have hardly seen any progress on my application. My background check has not been started yet as per my application status. They asked for additional documents which I submitted in November 2018. No progress after that and application status remains same.
Applied for CSE but after 2 months of waiting when I got no reply to that I applied for GCMS notes. Been 30 working days and no reply to GCMS notes either. So frustrating!! Can anyone please guide me how to go about it?
Where did you order them from? Raise a complaint.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I’m doing it through a lawyer and I don’t have access to my profile myself. He does provide a screenshot once I ask him to. And since I was relying on the consultant I had no idea that I should’ve ordered gcms every three months he told me that gcms will be ordered once we’ve passed the average processing time mark, I.e 5-8 months.
Can I raise a web cse myself? Or do I inform my l consultant to do it?
Never believe the lawyer completely. You should always have your own application. In terms of notes, you should order it yourself, because if your lawyer made any blunder in your application he is not going to show you the notes.
Yes you can raise web form your self, you can order notes yourself, you can call CIC yourself. All the useful links are below

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Starfish11

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hello, I’m a new member here and totally confused as to where my application stands.
Im from Pakistan and my aor was June 24th 2018. I have hardly seen any progress on my application. My background check has not been started yet as per my application status. They asked for additional documents which I submitted in November 2018. No progress after that and application status remains same.
Applied for CSE but after 2 months of waiting when I got no reply to that I applied for GCMS notes. Been 30 working days and no reply to GCMS notes either. So frustrating!! Can anyone please guide me how to go about it?
Email Ralph goodale to get status update.

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hello everyone,
I finally have good news regarding my application:
Earlier I decided to call IRCC and got through from the 1st attempt. To be honest I thought the call would be disconnected or useless. After few minutes of getting into the queue I even thought about shutting down my phone and sleep but then I decided to stay patient and wait until an agent gets online.
While waiting to talk to someone I decided to check my online account and found a ghost update :eek:
So of course I suddenly got excited to talk to an agent o_O
After giving the (very kind) officer my details, he put me on hold for quite long and came back to be saying that background checks have been finalized and next steps was PPR email (well in my case medical exam first as it expires on the 6th of June). I asked him if he was sure that Eligibility, Criminality and Security were passed and he confirmed.
Just cant believe it
Thank God!
Now waiting for the official email to actually believe this :D
I feel it is a just dream so far

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
Earlier I decided to call IRCC and got through from the 1st attempt. To be honest I thought the call would be disconnected or useless. After few minutes of getting into the queue I even thought about shutting down my phone and sleep but then I decided to stay patient and wait until an agent gets online.
While waiting to talk to someone I decided to check my online account and found a ghost update :eek:
After giving the (very kind) officer my details, he put me on hold for quite long and came back to be saying that background checks have been finalized and next steps was PPR email (well in my case medical exam first as it expires on the 6th of June). I asked him if he was sure that Eligibility, Criminality and Security were passed and he confirmed.
Just cant believe it
Thank God!
Congratulations. Happy for you. Start packing your bags.

Some important links for before you start your new journey
Job search in Canada
Documents to carry
Settle in Canada

phd208

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
Hello everyone,
Just cant believe it
Thank God!
That's awesome! Congrats

Reactions: Pris

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Hello everyone,
Just cant believe it
Thank God!
Congratulations:D

Uttara87

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello everyone,
Just cant believe it
Thank God!
Wow... congratulations..can u tell ur aor n vo

Pris

May 11, 2018
Wow... congratulations..can u tell ur aor n vo
Thank you very much to all of you :)
My VO is CIO Sydney and Aor 15th July 2018
Was in Security screening since December I think (not sure about the exact date since all security info were retracted in GCMS and CBSA notes)

AST92

Sep 28, 2018
Hey guys! I called IRCC last night and by luck was able to speak to an agent. She told me everything is passed and a PPR mail was sent to my email on the 15th of this month! I told her I haven't received anything and she said if I didn't receive the email in 10 days I should email IRCC. Has this ever happened before? AOR June 19 2018

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hey guys! I called IRCC last night and by luck was able to speak to an agent. She told me everything is passed and a PPR mail was sent to my email on the 15th of this month! I told her I haven't received anything and she said if I didn't receive the email in 10 days I should email IRCC. Has this ever happened before? AOR June 19 2018
the PPR mail is auto generated by the LVO. Be patient your almost there

Reactions: AST92

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Did you confirm they had the correct email ID on file. If yes, then wait for a few days and if you don't receive email raise a CSE or call again.

Reactions: Mr_nobody and tobs