+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Mr nobody @Mr_nobody , are you a guy or a girl? @meany23 isn't sure, or, she causes me to not sure....

@tobs may want to double check too.
But the question is "How does she want to double check"? :D :D :D
I didn't know somebody checked nobody in the past and you ask tobs to double the check. Trust me, no one has checked nobody, but there might be somebody that checks nobody someday, but it is not today. Did you get what I said? Don't worry I didn't get it either. o_Oo_Oo_O

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Well there is a "Mr" in my profile name. I don't know where the confusion came from?! o_Oo_O
Lol it was a joke from WA group. I just joined, and she was surprised I'm a guy... turns out somehow she thought I was a girl the whole time.. then we just started questioning everything..

Btw why are you not in the group my friend, I thought you are! Everyone is asking for you!:D

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
But the question is "How does she want to double check"? :D :D :D
I didn't know somebody checked nobody in the past and you ask tobs to double the check. Trust me, no one has checked nobody, but there might be somebody that checks nobody someday, but it is not today. Did you get what I said? Don't worry I didn't get it either. o_Oo_Oo_O
That's double meaning. I don't want to check to anything. :D

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Lol it was a joke from WA group. I just joined, and she was surprised I'm a guy... turns out somehow she thought I was a girl the whole time.. then we just started questioning everything..

Btw why are you not in the group my friend, I thought you are! Everyone is asking for you!:D
How would we even know that Mr nobody is human. What if he's a computer? May be that's why he's not joining the group.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018

I am specifically not part of the group to stay as mysterious as possible :D :D :D
@tobs I never thought that you miss an opportunity like that. You never were a girl who missed a single guy on the forum mistakenly :D :D

Reactions: tobs and R.Tequila

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I do not know how anyone could wait PPR for 10 months (and +)... It is been barely two months and I do not know what to do.

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Can anybody help me with my two doubts?
1) Is file transfer a good sign ? Any idea on processing times in Sydney office ?

Any movement on the file is a good sign. Keep asking for updates via CSE and Calls once 10 days

2) I have given my city of destination as Toronto and Province of destination as Ontario. But my cousin and family has moved to Alberta so i no longer intend to stay in Ontario. When I recieve CoPR is it mandatory to go to toronto only ? or will i be able to go to Alberta andcontinue..

You can choose any place to stay except Quebec, unless you are a PNP candidate.

Hope that helps. :)

All the best.
no idea bro, my file moved to cio sydney when my bcg checks started on april 18. did agent tell you any due date on your profile ? i'm Aug 18 FSWo applicant

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
I
Hmm, my file was also transferred from Ottawa to CIO, Sydney, second week of April, as were a lot of other “Eligibility Met” files.

We don’t know yet what it means but any movement is good progress.

AOR is August 2.
Eligibility Met
Criminality passed
Security Not Started
I've exactly same status as yours. did you ask about the due date ?