June 2018 AOR - join here

Tazzo

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
23-06-2018
Hi everyone,

Finally, after a long wait of about ten months and one week, this morning we received the ready-to-issue-visa letter from the local visa office.

It has been a long wait but your comments and answers to inquiries helped us a lot. So, thank you very much.

I hope that everyone else who is still waiting get their long-awaited email very soon.

By the way, is there a page at this forum for June applicants who got their ppr's to discuss post ppr issues, such as tickets, arrival, housing, jobs, etc., or is that done at the WhatsApp group?
Congratulations!!
A sign of relief to see that PPR request for june applicants haven't stop yet.

halashwal

Jul 23, 2018
Im my case our medicals expire on June 22, and in the email, not the letter, they said that the visa will expire on 16 April 2020. So I guess that they extended our medicals, but I will submit the passports and what's written on the visas.

Also, nothing was mentioned about the COPR. Is that normal? Any similar experience ?

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
It is with a vague sense of relief that I inform you all that I received my RFV letter this morning at 1024hrs from the London, UK office.

I've become so cynical during the last 320 days that I still don't quite believe it, so I don't feel very excited yet but I hope that will change later.

Thanks everyone for the support and for being a great community, you'll all be a credit to Canada, and I will not forget those who are still waiting with the heartache every day brings, as until half an hour ago I was one of you. I was actually on the phone to my girlfriend when it arrived, telling her that I couldn't even be bothered getting out of bed and how utterly dejected I was. Your outlook can change in an instant so keep soldiering on.

Tazzo

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
23-06-2018
It is with a vague sense of relief that I inform you all that I received my RFV letter this morning at 1024hrs from the London, UK office.

I've become so cynical during the last 320 days that I still don't quite believe it, so I don't feel very excited yet but I hope that will change later.

Thanks everyone for the support and for being a great community, you'll all be a credit to Canada, and I will not forget those who are still waiting with the heartache every day brings, as until half an hour ago I was one of you. I was actually on the phone to my girlfriend when it arrived, telling her that I couldn't even be bothered getting out of bed and how utterly dejected I was. Your outlook can change in an instant so keep soldiering on.
Wow. Congratulations! Hope the rest of us gets soon too

Reactions: draxxemsklounst

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

SOOPER!!! congratulations mate!

Reactions: draxxemsklounst

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Dear All,

Need your help. My AOR is June 27th 2018 FSW Outland (10 months 7 days). I have heard no updates except medicals passed. My medicals expire on June 21st 2019. I have ordered for gcms notes and as per gcms;
Eligibility is Met
Security Not started
Info sharing Completed
Criminality Passed
Medicals Passed.

My visa office was ottawa till April and when i connected over IRCC agent this week, she told that file has been transferred to Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Can anybody help me with my two doubts?
1) Is file transfer a good sign ? Any idea on processing times in Sydney office ?

2) I have given my city of destination as Toronto and Province of destination as Ontario. But my cousin and family has moved to Alberta so i no longer intend to stay in Ontario. When I recieve CoPR is it mandatory to go to toronto only ? or will i be able to go to Alberta and continue..

Request all your support and views on my query. @tobs @Prashant86_2000 @cansha

anybody pls help.

Regards,
1) Is file transfer a good sign ? Any idea on processing times in Sydney office ?

Any movement on the file is a good sign. Keep asking for updates via CSE and Calls once 10 days

2) I have given my city of destination as Toronto and Province of destination as Ontario. But my cousin and family has moved to Alberta so i no longer intend to stay in Ontario. When I recieve CoPR is it mandatory to go to toronto only ? or will i be able to go to Alberta andcontinue..

You can choose any place to stay except Quebec, unless you are a PNP candidate.

Hope that helps. :)

All the best.

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

Finally, after a long wait of about ten months and one week, this morning we received the ready-to-issue-visa letter from the local visa office.

It has been a long wait but your comments and answers to inquiries helped us a lot. So, thank you very much.

I hope that everyone else who is still waiting get their long-awaited email very soon.

By the way, is there a page at this forum for June applicants who got their ppr's to discuss post ppr issues, such as tickets, arrival, housing, jobs, etc., or is that done at the WhatsApp group?

Many Congrats, I remember you two as well.

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Dear All,

Need your help. My AOR is June 27th 2018 FSW Outland (10 months 7 days). I have heard no updates except medicals passed. My medicals expire on June 21st 2019. I have ordered for gcms notes and as per gcms;
Eligibility is Met
Security Not started
Info sharing Completed
Criminality Passed
Medicals Passed.

My visa office was ottawa till April and when i connected over IRCC agent this week, she told that file has been transferred to Sydney, Nova Scotia.

2) I have given my city of destination as Toronto and Province of destination as Ontario. But my cousin and family has moved to Alberta so i no longer intend to stay in Ontario. When I recieve CoPR is it mandatory to go to toronto only ? or will i be able to go to Alberta and continue..

Request all your support and views on my query. @tobs @Prashant86_2000 @cansha

anybody pls help.

Regards,
Hmm, my file was also transferred from Ottawa to CIO, Sydney, second week of April, as were a lot of other “Eligibility Met” files.

We don’t know yet what it means but any movement is good progress.

AOR is August 2.
Eligibility Met
Criminality passed
Security Not Started

Reactions: Sui Generis
Feb 19, 2019
Kerala
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Thank you

Any movement on the file is a good sign. Keep asking for updates via CSE and Calls once 10 days

2) I have given my city of destination as Toronto and Province of destination as Ontario. But my cousin and family has moved to Alberta so i no longer intend to stay in Ontario. When I recieve CoPR is it mandatory to go to toronto only ? or will i be able to go to Alberta andcontinue..

You can choose any place to stay except Quebec, unless you are a PNP candidate.

Hope that helps. :)

All the best.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000
Feb 19, 2019
Kerala
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
@Yelzamani lets hope for the best

Hmm, my file was also transferred from Ottawa to CIO, Sydney, second week of April, as were a lot of other “Eligibility Met” files.

We don’t know yet what it means but any movement is good progress.

AOR is August 2.
Eligibility Met
Criminality passed
Security Not Started