+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello all,
Anyone has renewed passport in tatkal recently? Any idea how many days they take?
I have received ADR for schedule A for me and my spouse and renewed passport of my child..they have given me 7 days..
How do they count 7 days? I doubt my child's passport will come by that time..
Any suggestions please..

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hello all,
Anyone has renewed passport in tatkal recently? Any idea how many days they take?
I have received ADR for schedule A for me and my spouse and renewed passport of my child..they have given me 7 days..
Any suggestions please..
Its 7 business days excluding shipping days

Reactions: amisanghavi

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Hello all,
Any suggestions please..
Same day you will get your passport

Reactions: amisanghavi

ShininLite

Sep 22, 2018
AOR Received.
23-06-2018
Med's Done....
11-07-2018
Many Congratulations Prashant!...you have been far from a silent reader,you have helped many on this thread even in the face of your long wait. Wish you and your family all the best!

Hello guys, I have been a silent reader of this thread for a long time. The guidance and compassion I received through this thread is nothing less than tremendous. Although, I have not contributed much here the jokes and laughs have kept me going through.

I am happy to announce that My wife and I have finally reached the milestone that a lot of people here, have gone through and a few more of us are still aspiring to reach.

We have finally received the RFV email after 312 days of wait.

I need to thank a lot of people. A lot more than what my petty brain can register. You guys have helped me answer a lot of my doubts but keep my patience throughout the process.

@sid1987, @cansha @pursuit_of_happiness @gau55555 @Nishika22 @Mr_nobody @navinball @tobs @mathansri @richa1987 @bimale4bipeople @Ronja5200 @meany23 @lavanya31 @Micky345 @kanu @ChiragShetty20 @draxxemsklounst @DanFariasM and a lot more of you guys. Thank you for helping me keep my sanity and patience.

Thank you for being my family!

@tobs can you re-add me to the whatsapp group?
!

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Many Congratulations Prashant!...you have been far from a silent reader,you have helped many on this thread even in the face of your long wait. Wish you and your family all the best!

!
I have enjoyed every interaction I have had on this thread. You know, you are born and you don't get to choose who are related to. However, what you do in your life, gives you an opportunity to choose the people who love to be around you and that you love to be around.

A family of you select for yourself

aroraanjuman

Sep 15, 2018
I don’t think the analyst has given any consideration to your self declaration. The comment mentions that letter has salary details which makes me think he only looked at letter from orgnaization and since organization letter didn’t have job duty detail he is saying you didn’t demonstrate experience in the NOC chosen. You need to provide supplemental information May be from immediate manager which matches the NOC.

My advise would be to go with same NOC and tailor the letter from manager which supports that NOC. If you change NOC now that may be a little difficult to justify. Self declarations may or may not work and should be used as the last resort. And then it is visa officer’s discretion whether they accept it or not.

There is still time so get a letter from manager and upload it and hope for the best!
Thank you all @cansha @Prashant86_2000 @sid1987 @Mr_nobody for
guiding me! I really appreciate it.. it’s really nice of all of you to offer such genuine advice! Please also guide me on this.. I would be highly grateful!!

My Wipro experience was from 2014-2015. After that I went in for my MBA. When I got my ITA, I hadn’t completed a year in my second job post MBA ( a different NOC). Now I have completed a year and can get also get an extensive job duties letter from my current employer unlike my previous job. Is it advisable if I withdraw my current application and get in the pool again with a new NOC? I would rather prefer this as it would give me proper closure and would be faster.

It will be difficult for me to get a extensive job duties letter from Wipro from any manager as I am not in contact with them and most of them have also switched to other companies.

Please let me know if withdrawing the application and coming in the pool again creates a negative impact on the new application!

Thank you again!

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello guys, I have been a silent reader of this thread for a long time. The guidance and compassion I received through this thread is nothing less than tremendous. Although, I have not contributed much here the jokes and laughs have kept me going through.

I am happy to announce that My wife and I have finally reached the milestone that a lot of people here, have gone through and a few more of us are still aspiring to reach.

We have finally received the RFV email after 312 days of wait.

I need to thank a lot of people. A lot more than what my petty brain can register. You guys have helped me answer a lot of my doubts but keep my patience throughout the process.

@sid1987, @cansha @pursuit_of_happiness @gau55555 @Nishika22 @Mr_nobody @navinball @tobs @mathansri @richa1987 @bimale4bipeople @Ronja5200 @meany23 @lavanya31 @Micky345 @kanu @ChiragShetty20 @draxxemsklounst @DanFariasM and a lot more of you guys. Thank you for helping me keep my sanity and patience.

Thank you for being my family!

@tobs can you re-add me to the whatsapp group?
That’s awesome news. Super happy for you buddy. All the best for journey ahead!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Please let me know if withdrawing the application and coming in the pool again creates a negative impact on the new application!
No negative impact as such

Is it advisable if I withdraw my current application and get in the pool again with a new NOC? I would rather prefer this as it would give me proper closure and would be faster.
It is your personal choice. If you think you can get a better letter than makes sense. I would say first get a letter you think you will be able to get. If you get the letter withdrawing application and going in ITA pool is a simple matter.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
No negative impact as such

It is your personal choice. If you think you can get a better letter than makes sense. I would say first get a letter you think you will be able to get. If you get the letter withdrawing application and going in ITA pool is a simple matter.
You are like Master Shifu for us.

Reactions: Immigration_guru