AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I am guessing a 'letter of explanation' that explains your decision to change your NOC. But I will wait for other guys to respond.
When did he change his NOC... Ita dn AOR or post AOR

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I don’t think the analyst has given any consideration to your self declaration. The comment mentions that letter has salary details which makes me think he only looked at letter from orgnaization and since organization letter didn’t have job duty detail he is saying you didn’t demonstrate experience in the NOC chosen. You need to provide supplemental information May be from immediate manager which matches the NOC.

My advise would be to go with same NOC and tailor the letter from manager which supports that NOC. If you change NOC now that may be a little difficult to justify. Self declarations may or may not work and should be used as the last resort. And then it is visa officer’s discretion whether they accept it or not.

There is still time so get a letter from manager and upload it and hope for the best!

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
UPDATE: after more than 10 months since AOR and 2 ADRs, I finally have been requested to undergo new medical examinations.
I hope it means what we think it means.
Also hope that things are moving for the remaining awaiting applicants as well.
Any movement is a step ahead. Hope you hear back soon :)

Reactions: phd208

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I think @cansha @tobs @Mr_nobody @sid1987 or @legalfalcon may be able to chip in. I haven't had the opportunity to see a similar case. These people have much more experience.
It is very tough to say. The case analysts is not an expert in your area of work and does not know any of these details. His responsibility is to check the letter from company and NOC and see if they match. Given this, it is obvious that the case analyst could not verify that. Case analyst does not have the authority to make any decision or recommendation based on your self-declared duties. So, you got RR.
It is almost the same for the officer. He may not be expert in your area and it is at his discretion to consider your self-declared duties or not. I would say if he accepts your self-declared letter, consider yourself a very lucky person! You never know and it is risky to wait and see if he passes it or not.

As others said, your best and safest option would be to just get a letter from the company or your manger etc. and submit it.

Lastly, about the change of NOC. I have no idea and I am not expert in these area of work, but if you want to change, you have to have a good reason why you did that, because it may raise some red flags and concerns that you were trying to misreport or mis-represent yourself.

Wait for others to see what they say.

Reactions: cansha

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
It is very tough to say. The case analysts is not an expert in your area of work and does not know any of these details. His responsibility is to check the letter from company and NOC and see if they match. Given this, it is obvious that the case analyst could not verify that. Case analyst does not have the authority to make any decision or recommendation based on your self-declared duties. So, you got RR.
It is almost the same for the officer. He may not be expert in your area and it is at his discretion to consider your self-declared duties or not. I would say if he accepts your self-declared letter, consider yourself a very lucky person! You never know and it is risky to wait and see if he passes it or not.

As others said, your best and safest option would be to just get a letter from the company or your manger etc. and submit it.

Lastly, about the change of NOC. I have no idea and I am not expert in these area of work, but if you want to change, you have to have a good reason why you did that, because it may raise some red flags and concerns that you were trying to misreport or mis-represent yourself.

Wait for others to see what they say.
Chnage in NOC after wards is a red flag for officers and not scaring can lead to Rejection...

phd208

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
Susprisingly, they even sent me today a customized response to an email I wrote last week. I wrote to complain that I had complied with the ADR I received on April 4 and my status had not been changed from "Your action is required." I was very polite but slightly dramatic like "what else do you want?" They actually replied today, referring to the requested remeds.

"Good day..,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please consult the new correspondence sent to you on April 25, 2019, via your online account."

Good to know that there are actual human beings there somewhere

Reactions: Mr_nobody

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Susprisingly, they even sent me today a customized response to an email I wrote last week. I wrote to complain that I had complied with the ADR I received on April 4 and my status had not been changed from "Your action is required." I was very polite but slightly dramatic like "what else do you want?" They actually replied today, referring to the requested remeds.

"Good day..,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please consult the new correspondence sent to you on April 25, 2019, via your online account."

Good to know that there are actual human beings there somewhere
Noone belives one when i say its not human sending you this hehehhehehe/....they have 20% human and an d AI which decides what needs cutom response and which does not

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hello guys, I have been a silent reader of this thread for a long time. The guidance and compassion I received through this thread is nothing less than tremendous. Although, I have not contributed much here the jokes and laughs have kept me going through.

I am happy to announce that My wife and I have finally reached the milestone that a lot of people here, have gone through and a few more of us are still aspiring to reach.

We have finally received the RFV email after 312 days of wait.

I need to thank a lot of people. A lot more than what my petty brain can register. You guys have helped me answer a lot of my doubts but keep my patience throughout the process.

@sid1987, @cansha @pursuit_of_happiness @gau55555 @Nishika22 @Mr_nobody @navinball @tobs @mathansri @richa1987 @bimale4bipeople @Ronja5200 @meany23 @lavanya31 @Micky345 @kanu @ChiragShetty20 @draxxemsklounst @DanFariasM and a lot more of you guys. Thank you for helping me keep my sanity and patience.

Thank you for being my family!

@tobs can you re-add me to the whatsapp group?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hello guys, I have been a silent reader of this thread for a long time. The guidance and compassion I received through this thread is nothing less than tremendous. Although, I have not contributed much here the jokes and laughs have kept me going through.

I am happy to announce that My wife and I have finally reached the milestone that a lot of people here, have gone through and a few more of us are still aspiring to reach.

I need to thank a lot of people. A lot more than what my petty brain can register. You guys have helped me answer a lot of my doubts but keep my patience throughout the process.

@sid1987, @cansha @pursuit_of_happiness @gau55555 @Nishika22 @Mr_nobody @navinball @tobs @mathansri @richa1987 @bimale4bipeople @Ronja5200 @meany23 @lavanya31 @Micky345 @kanu @ChiragShetty20 @draxxemsklounst @DanFariasM and a lot more of you guys. Thank you for helping me keep my sanity and patience.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Gujuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018

Very hearty congrats @Prashant86_2000. Long waited and well-deserved.

You were not that much silent though :D :D :D

Vijeta Manhas

Apr 11, 2019
Very hearty congrats @Prashant86_2000. Long waited and well-deserved.

You were not that much silent though :D :D :D

Many many Congratulations :)

Starfish11

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018

congrats buddy