+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Have you mentioned about it anywhere? If not , they won’t come to know about the same. But you should always try to say truth in your application as lying can cause issues in future.
We were not able to gather any evidence of her work exp so we didnt show it anywhere.

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi All, I need to raise a request with IRCC on urgent basis. I have raised a web form but I understand that it may take weeks to get a response and that could be an issue. Kindly let me know if there is an alternate channel to follow. My country of residence is India- and phone number or email via which I can reach out to IRCC?

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
With the blessings of waheguru g we got the much awaited PPR Today...
AOR-4 june 18
MEP -21june 18
No update on our application till 1 feb 19
ADR(IMM5669 &RCMP)&IP2-1 feb19
RPRF request-7 feb19
Remed request-28 march19
Remed passed-15 april 19
PPR-19 April 19
Never ordered GCMS and neither talked to IRCC agent.called IRCC couple times just to hear the automated online status as my file is handled by consultant
Thanks everyone in this forum for helping us in the waiting period.
Hope everyone gets PPR soon
Congrats. is your Visa office sydney?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi All, I need to raise a request with IRCC on urgent basis. I have raised a web form but I understand that it may take weeks to get a response and that could be an issue. Kindly let me know if there is an alternate channel to follow. My country of residence is India- and phone number or email via which I can reach out to IRCC?
You can send an if you know which VO is processing your application. To call IRCC, check this forum: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2018-aor-join-here.587953/page-285

You should Google Hangouts if you are calling from India

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi there,

It's my first time posting here, but hopefully I can get some input from you guys.

I filed my PR through BC PNP paper-based, and they received it May 24 2018. AOR: April 3 2018. I just got a approval of pre-arrival services email this past Thursday the 18th of April 2019. I had done medical in advance, and my status online shows 'medical passed'. I haven't heard anything from them since, but was wondering when can I expect to hear from them about PPR- my status bar online shows I still have 8 months left till PR. Did someone here apply around the same dates and got PR? I would like to know more about your timeline, if possible.
Because the default processing time for a PNP Paper based application is 20 months and not 6 months as a regular express entry.

Check here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Reactions: tobs

Vijeta Manhas

Apr 11, 2019
Hello Guys,

I need a suggestion regarding sending a reminder to IRCC office. I had paid RPRF on 12 April,2019 on my own without asking them for it and on Tuesday my file changed into IP2 stage. On 19th April,2019 , my medical got expired. Now, I want my agent to send an email regarding the medical if they need new one or not? But my agent replied this,

“Please be informed that we cannot send frequent reminders to the authority. As we have submitted your RPRF receipt few days back, therefore, please wait for further instructions. We will surely update you on receipt of further communication from the authority.”

What should I do? I don’t trust my agents anymore. They took their fees before filing the case and since then they have been so unprofessional and not helpful at all. All the efforts are taken by me. The RPRF fee payment suggestion was also given by you here in this forum and it really helped. So kindly suggest what should be done next?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello Guys,

I need a suggestion regarding sending a reminder to IRCC office. I had paid RPRF on 12 April,2019 on my own without asking them for it and on Tuesday my file changed into IP2 stage. On 19th April,2019 , my medical got expired. Now, I want my agent to send an email regarding the medical if they need new one or not? But my agent replied this,

“Please be informed that we cannot send frequent reminders to the authority. As we have submitted your RPRF receipt few days back, therefore, please wait for further instructions. We will surely update you on receipt of further communication from the authority.”

What should I do? I don’t trust my agents anymore. They took their fees before filing the case and since then they have been so unprofessional and not helpful at all. All the efforts are taken by me. The RPRF fee payment suggestion was also given by you here in this forum and it really helped. So kindly suggest what should be done next?
Your agent is right in this case. Your medicals are expired but its only in the hands of officer reviewing your file to decide whether to extend your medicals or ask for fresh one. There can be 3 cases :

Firstly, Your file is still under process and they require some time before they ask you for re medicals.
Secondly, Your file is left untouched and is awaiting review by officer after which you may get re medical request.
Finally, If processing of your file is complete, they may be discussing about your medicals(whether to extend or not) and you may hear soon from them.

I would suggest you to call cic and ask specifically about eligibility,criminality,security. If all is complete, ask them why file is stuck? Such questions can help you.

Vijeta Manhas

Apr 11, 2019
Your agent is right in this case. Your medicals are expired but its only in the hands of officer reviewing your file to decide whether to extend your medicals or ask for fresh one. There can be 3 cases :

Firstly, Your file is still under process and they require some time before they ask you for re medicals.
Secondly, Your file is left untouched and is awaiting review by officer after which you may get re medical request.
Finally, If processing of your file is complete, they may be discussing about your medicals(whether to extend or not) and you may hear soon from them.

I would suggest you to call cic and ask specifically about eligibility,criminality,security. If all is complete, ask them why file is stuck? Such questions can help you.
Thanks for the reply!

I have been trying for 10 days to reach CIC agent on their helpline number but no success as yet. I tried at 7:30 PM (INdian Time) but they said call centre is closed and same they said on friday as well. I am calling as per canadian working hours but I don’t understand how they operate.

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Thanks for the reply!

I have been trying for 10 days to reach CIC agent on their helpline number but no success as yet. I tried at 7:30 PM (INdian Time) but they said call centre is closed and same they said on friday as well. I am calling as per canadian working hours but I don’t understand how they operate.
Friday was a holiday in Canada...good friday...also Easter Monday I believe the government offices are closed...

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Friday was a holiday in Canada...good friday...also Easter Monday I believe the government offices are closed...
Yup... i just love when people just consider i am calling... guys have a look at hokiday calendar.. its a look welkend here... offices open tomorrow...

Vijeta Manhas

Apr 11, 2019
Ohhh ... May be this is the reason!
Thank you again :)

It has been 10 months and a week over since My AOR. So I am getting impatient and worrisome on everything nowadays :(

Richikachopra

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

So i mailed cic thru a webform regarding our new born and his addition in our PPR.
We still havent received a response and its been about 6 days.
Shall we go ahead and submit mine and my husband's passports for stamping or wait for them to get back?
thanks

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi Guys,

So i mailed cic thru a webform regarding our new born and his addition in our PPR.
We still havent received a response and its been about 6 days.
Shall we go ahead and submit mine and my husband's passports for stamping or wait for them to get back?
thanks
I would wait until I hear from them. You have mailed them just before a 4 day long weekend. I would wait until Thursday-ish before calling them.

Reactions: Richikachopra