+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Vijeta Manhas

Apr 11, 2019
With the blessings of waheguru g we got the much awaited PPR Today...
AOR-4 june 18
MEP -21june 18
No update on our application till 1 feb 19
ADR(IMM5669 &RCMP)&IP2-1 feb19
RPRF request-7 feb19
Remed request-28 march19
Remed passed-15 april 19
PPR-19 April 19
Never ordered GCMS and neither talked to IRCC agent.called IRCC couple times just to hear the automated online status as my file is handled by consultant
Thanks everyone in this forum for helping us in the waiting period.
Hope everyone gets PPR soon
Congratulations

Starfish11

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
With the blessings of waheguru g we got the much awaited PPR Today...
AOR-4 june 18
MEP -21june 18
No update on our application till 1 feb 19
ADR(IMM5669 &RCMP)&IP2-1 feb19
RPRF request-7 feb19
Remed request-28 march19
Remed passed-15 april 19
PPR-19 April 19
Never ordered GCMS and neither talked to IRCC agent.called IRCC couple times just to hear the automated online status as my file is handled by consultant
Thanks everyone in this forum for helping us in the waiting period.
Hope everyone gets PPR soon
Congratulations pls update tracker if u r there

Reactions: Harmanhira87

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
@tobs

I called up CIC 15 days back and the agent put up notes for the officers to look into my file. Today I got an email from ottawa office with the below message. Does it mean that they have finally looked into it? Please check and reply with what you think has happened.

“Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.”
We got the same mail 1 or 2 months back when an agent sent a note.

andyeros

Sep 30, 2018
Hello, I got adr from vo, and I have to fill a 5669 form from 18, but my wife has a long gap, as she just had stayed at home for more than 5 years, should I write homemaker or unemployment in that period? thank you very much.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello, I got adr from vo, and I have to fill a 5669 form from 18, but my wife has a long gap, as she just had stayed at home for more than 5 years, should I write homemaker or unemployment in that period? thank you very much.
There’s nothing wrong if you mention as unemployment. They don’t care whether you were employed or unemployed, just enter truth.

purple_myth

Apr 20, 2019
Hi there,

It's my first time posting here, but hopefully I can get some input from you guys.

I filed my PR through BC PNP paper-based, and they received it May 24 2018. AOR: April 3 2018. I just got a approval of pre-arrival services email this past Thursday the 18th of April 2019. I had done medical in advance, and my status online shows 'medical passed'. I haven't heard anything from them since, but was wondering when can I expect to hear from them about PPR- my status bar online shows I still have 8 months left till PR. Did someone here apply around the same dates and got PR? I would like to know more about your timeline, if possible.

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
There’s nothing wrong if you mention as unemployment. They don’t care whether you were employed or unemployed, just enter truth.
My wife was working in Australia for 2 years and she is the secondary applicant so we did not mention her work experience as we did not claim any points for that. Would it create any problem?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
My wife was working in Australia for 2 years and she is the secondary applicant so we did not mention her work experience as we did not claim any points for that. Would it create any problem?
It won’t create any problem unless you are claiming any points for it.