NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey @tobs

I submitted my RPRF fee today, the web form seems to be having some server issue hence nit able to upload the receipt yet. I have another situation now, I’m going for a solo euro trip in April 2nd week and my passport is at the Visa office for schenegen visa. Do I need to inform the IRCC regarding this future trip? Will it add more delay to my processing time?

Looking forward to your reply
Try the web form with a different browser. It works.
No need to inform them till you get there if you think the trip will affect yout ability to submit your passport in time for COPR (after you received the PPR).

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I am re-posting my post hoping someone can share his/her experience/knowledge:
As I live in Yangon, Myanmar, I submitted my passport to VFS here on 21 Feb 19. They have sent it to IRCC-Singapore for visa stamping and COPR. VFS on-line status has been that it's in process there since 25 Feb 19. When can I expect to get my passport back? What will my IRCC online status show after COPR is issued?
Your IRCC status will show approved once your COPR is issued & visa stamped. Some visa offices take longer than others ( mine took 21 days). Search for the Singapore VO email address and email them..

Reactions: Mr_nobody

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Dear friends, @tobs ,@cansha and others, your response is appreciated:). From where I can find out that my medical test is extended by the officer or not? Since, the date on which I was informed of "Ready for Visa Email" (i.e 4 March) is less than 2 month from the expiry of my medical test(i.e 29 Apr), I want to know it is extended or not? If they have not extended it, it is very bad news for me because the remaining time is absolutely short.

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
@Mr_nobody @waterlooengineer what are the ways she can stay back in Canada?
Hi,
Since you applied as a FSW and not a CEC applicant, I believe you came here as a student and never got any work experience in Canada. For CEC if you are on a work permit, you can always apply for an extended BOWP.

So the only option for you if you do not want to continue studying as an international student on a student permit is to apply for a visitor visa and withdraw from your current program and remain in Canada as a visitor.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dear friends, @tobs ,@cansha and others, your response is appreciated:). From where I can find out that my medical test is extended by the officer or not? Since, the date on which I was informed of "Ready for Visa Email" (i.e 4 March) is less than 2 month from the expiry of my medical test(i.e 29 Apr), I want to know it is extended or not? If they have not extended it, it is very bad news for me because the remaining time is absolutely short.
If it had been extended you would have been Informed via your Online account. Raise a CSE now and inform them about the short people between when you'll receive your COPR this week & when you're expected to land..

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
If it had been extended you would have been Informed via your Online account. Raise a CSE now and inform them about the short people between when you'll receive your COPR this week & when you're expected to land..
Isn't it better to wait until I receive my visa and COPR and after that raise the CSE?or you think I should act now? Besides, I sent my passport to the Ankara Embassy today.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I will order them asap.
Actually my father transferred 500 dollars to my account which to my bank account and I did not show it as gift deed because the actual amount was above 12475 dollars . Can that be a problem? I asked my agent then she said that I don't need to.
Yeah probably that is not the problem since without that 500, you had enough funds. However, order notes to make sure that there is nothing wrong with your application. The agent is a person like us and anything is possible.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Isn't it better to wait until I receive my visa and COPR and after that raise the CSE?or you think I should act now? Besides, I sent my passport to the Ankara Embassy today.
Then you can wait to see what date is stamped on your visa since you already sent the passport.

SACHINARDE

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Guys, after more than 9 months, my representative has just called me some hours ago and told me that I have received the PPR. They have not forwarded me the email yet and I still don't know on which exact day of the previous week I have received the PPR email.
I want to thank all of the wonderful members of this topic and I want to give my special thanks to @Mr_nobody , @cansha , @Prashant86_2000 and @tobs. I hope all of you,wonderful guys, be successful in all of stages of your lives. @Prashant86_2000 I hope you receive the golden email in the nearest time. I am still around here and do not leave here to anywhere:D
Congratulations!!!!

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Experts, @Canashare @tobs

My AOR is June 8th 2018,and I have applied under FSW inland category but I haven't heard back anything as yet on my pr application.My current status( study permit) in Canada is expiring soon on March 30th and I am not extending my study permit any further now since its really expensive to study as an international student. My question is if my permit expires on 30th march,

- Do I have to leave Canada on 31st March itself or can I stay for a couple of more days .will it make any difference if I leave on like 3/4 April ?
- Is it advisable to apply for visitors visa and extend my stay and wait here or is it safe to leave and come back once I get PR.
- Also when do I tell CIC about change of my address , before I leave for my home country or after I reach there , so that they can change my VO office .
CIC always recommends ppl no to stay in Canada if they lost their "status" and is very sensitive about it. Your current status is study permit and before the expiry you should decide what to do. if before it expires, you apply for a new permit, then you will be considered as "implied status", and even if the current one expires, you are gonna be fine. But, if you don't apply in this time and your permit expires, you will lose your "status" and you have to apply for "restoration of the status", if you want to stay longer. You can stay in Canada beyond the validity, but it is very much not advisable as it will be recorded in your case. You can search about these terms and get more info. For example, see this link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5551-applying-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada.html

as it is said
It is illegal to remain in Canada beyond the validity of your status in Canada.

It is illegal to work without a required work permit.

It is illegal to study without a required study permit.
If your study permit expires, you cannot study in Canada anymore. So, given that your current permit expires end of march, your school might prevent you from participating in final exams.

Note that even if you apply for visitor visa, you cannot study anymore and you have to drop out of school immediately. Also I don't know if visitor visa is enough for you or not. Sorry my information is limited in these cases.

What I recommend it to check your status of your pr. If almost everything is done, and you know that you are gonna get it soon, apply for another study permit. It's not like that they are gonna give you one immediately. It has 2 months waiting time, in this time, you can stay in Canada legally on implied status and also you can wait for the ppr to comes. You can withdraw your application when you want and receive back the money.
Alternatively, you can leave Canada and change your address immediately.

@tobs

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Guys, after more than 9 months, my representative has just called me some hours ago and told me that I have received the PPR. They have not forwarded me the email yet and I still don't know on which exact day of the previous week I have received the PPR email.
I want to thank all of the wonderful members of this topic and I want to give my special thanks to @Mr_nobody , @cansha , @Prashant86_2000 and @tobs. I hope all of you,wonderful guys, be successful in all of stages of your lives. @Prashant86_2000 I hope you receive the golden email in the nearest time. I am still around here and do not leave here to anywhere:D
Congrats again Arash. So happy to see our fellow Persian cases are moving faster than before.

Reactions: arash2002