Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
What will be the most economical way to call from UAE...
everything apparently has been banned here.
A regular call will be ridiculously expensive.
you can't reach CIC using a regular phone dialing call method.
Get a virtual call app that assigns you a Canadian number and you would almost always get through.
Else try google hangouts. It works for a lot of people.

Axehere

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
VO is mentioned on the Notes, so if its Ottawa there your primary office may be Ottawa. What's your secondary office thats mentioned there?
You can also call the CIC contact centre to get the VO details.
Primary office Ottawa
Secondary office as per gcms is vegreville ( not sure if I'm reading this right)

Axehere

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
you can't reach CIC using a regular phone dialing call method.
Get a virtual call app that assigns you a Canadian number and you would almost always get through.
Else try google hangouts. It works for a lot of people.
Brilliant!!
Sorry worked in the kitchen all my life.. pretty outdated knowledge when it comes to other stuff. :(

Reactions: Kirty

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Primary office Ottawa
Secondary office as per gcms is vegreville ( not sure if I'm reading this right)
yup. then your application is at Ottawa.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Primary office Ottawa
That fine. You are reading it right. This is the most common conjugation among offices, and good that its Ottawa for you.
Not sure why still you havent get the PPR. You can write to the Primary office Ottawa for a status or PPR, though not sure how much it will help.
Hang on there, you will get it soon !!

Axehere

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
That fine. You are reading it right. This is the most common conjugation among offices, and good that its Ottawa for you.
Not sure why still you havent get the PPR. You can write to the Primary office Ottawa for a status or PPR, though not sure how much it will help.
Hang on there, you will get it soon !!
Thanks for the kind words..
Still waiting. 9 months and 5 days.

Reactions: venkatesh87

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
something similar to mine my medicals expire on 04 April 2019 and got a re medical request on 17 th of jan
Hi,
did you got a sheet for panel physician after redoing medicals? Was there a placeholder opened in your online account to re-upload the medicals?

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Guy I have a question....
Can I work in Monteal, Quebec if I already have a Canadian PR. I am currently in India and I might get a job offer from a employer in Montreal so I was curious. Or do I need to land in some other province and later go to Montreal?

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Guy I have a question....
Can I work in Monteal, Quebec if I already have a Canadian PR. I am currently in India and I might get a job offer from a employer in Montreal so I was curious. Or do I need to land in some other province and later go to Montreal?
FSW? Yes you need to land outside of Quebec (for the first time). And you can't give Quebec address for your PR card.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
FSW? Yes you need to land outside of Quebec (for the first time). And you can't give Quebec address for your PR card.
Yes I am FSW. So after I land lets say in Toronto then can I travel to Montreal for the Job. I will make sure I have the Offer Letter of the job in hand.