Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@Simmy123 try asking them in the emails you send if you can still use the RFV they initially sent to submit your passport. It's been over 30 days now so that's probably no longer an option.
Also, Reply the email address that sent the PPR and ask them to resend a PPR for you. State that the first RFV only catered to your dependent son. Do this very often & also email other visa offices.

Reactions: Simmy123

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Dears,
Small question, my medical will expire in 7th march, iam going to sumbit my passopot next week to VFS, any idea till when they can issue the visa? And should i do any thing? Iam just afraid if they issued the visa by 2-3 months only
@tobs @cansha

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
AOR June 16
Ip2 Oct 24
Raised cse for new intl passport end of January via webform
Gcms received Feb 10 shows no movt since Oct 24 ( when criminality was passed)
Sent mails to ottawa and raised cse every week and kept getting the same generic responses from Mathew and Kyle.
Got a response to the cse on Tuesday- everything appears to be in other with your application.
Sent a mail to ottawa yesterday, no response yet.
Saw a ghost yesterday.
And at 2.57 Nigerian time ...PPR
Congratulations Buddy!!!

Reactions: vickymalhotra

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Dears,
Small question, my medical will expire in 7th march, iam going to sumbit my passopot next week to VFS, any idea till when they can issue the visa? And should i do any thing? Iam just afraid if they issued the visa by 2-3 months only
@tobs @cansha
VO will issue visa until the expiry of Medicals or the expiry of your passport which ever comes first . But cic has the right to extend Medicals In few cases , so if they have extend your Medicals they will give you a visa until the expiry of the extended Medicals ( possibly 6 months from the actual expiry date ) if they haven’t extended your Medicals your visa will be until 7th of March .

But considering you only have 2 weeks for the expiry of your Medicals it’s highly likely that cic would have extended your Medicals .

Reactions: cansha and B. B.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dears,
@tobs @cansha
Since you've not been asked to retake the medicals, it's highly possible that your medicals will be extended and your visa expiry date father ahead. To be safe, raise a CSE inquiring on what will be done considering you have just 2 weeks to the expiry of your current medicals and 2 weeks will be too short to make travel arrangements.
Send that CSE & get their response before taking your documents to the VFS.
If you don't get a response in time, go ahead & email the visa ofifce that will stamp your visa providing them with these details (make sure to mention that you only just received the RFV/PPR letter then submit your passport to VFS.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@B.B. just to be clear is it 7th March or 7th May? Because you wrote 2-3 months instead of weeks. If it's the former, they'll most likely extend the visa expiry date automatically. If it's the latter, I'm afraid you'll have to make quick travel plans as there may not be any extension. (I've seen visa expiry dates 2+ months post COPR receipt so it's not all that new)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Your user name is tricky @B.B. trying to tag you was not easy.... I had to edit my last post 3 times to get your u/name right.

Reactions: B. B.

venkatesh87

Dec 7, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
My file got approved in the first week of january, i recieved a re medical request on jan 24 as my medicals were expring on jan 26. till now waiting for ppr no msges yet. its so frustrating , so many decisions are at a standstill,.this wait is never ending

Reactions: gau55555

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My file got approved in the first week of january, i recieved a re medical request on jan 24 as my medicals were expring on jan 26. till now waiting for ppr no msges yet. its so frustrating , so many decisions are at a standstill,.this wait is never ending
You're really close. You'll get the PPR soon. Takes a few weeks after a remedial request these days.

Reactions: venkatesh87

Simmy123

Nov 23, 2018
How is the PPR for your son alone? Isn't your application number & UCI on it?
@tobs My application number and UCI are in the letter but they stated in the letter that it’s for my dependent overseas because I was told to send it via VFS because my son is in Nigeria. Thanks for the reply.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs My application number and UCI are in the letter but they stated in the letter that it’s for my dependent overseas because I was told to send it via VFS because my son is in Nigeria. Thanks for the reply.
I understand the confusion. It's already happened.
What I think you can try is to send your passport to Ottawa or whatever VO inland guys submit to using that same PPR and see what happens.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
@B.B. just to be clear is it 7th March or 7th May? Because you wrote 2-3 months instead of weeks. If it's the former, they'll most likely extend the visa expiry date automatically. If it's the latter, I'm afraid you'll have to make quick travel plans as there may not be any extension. (I've seen visa expiry dates 2+ months post COPR receipt so it's not all that new)
Tagging is still not right... It has to be @B. B. (with a space in between)

Simmy123

Nov 23, 2018
@Simmy123 try asking them in the emails you send if you can still use the RFV they initially sent to submit your passport. It's been over 30 days now so that's probably no longer an option.
Also, Reply the email address that sent the PPR and ask them to resend a PPR for you. State that the first RFV only catered to your dependent son. Do this very often & also email other visa offices.
@tobs they actually sent the letter to my cic account. It was the last notification I received from them. I’ll raise another CSE and see what happens. Thank you so much.

Simmy123

Nov 23, 2018
I understand the confusion. It's already happened.
What I think you can try is to send your passport to Ottawa or whatever VO inland guys submit to using that same PPR and see what happens.
I’ve thought about this several times, trust me. I want to reach my 5 months next week and take that step. @tobs just out of curiousity. Are you Yoruba or Igbo ?