+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

halashwal

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah then most probably you are also under SS. There are two other places that you can check. Assessment section on page 2. and the section called admissibility. Do you see s.15 and redaction there as well.
Have you passed your eligibility and criminality?
On page 2, there is again the s.15. Under admissibility, the first field is security. For my wife it says not started and then for me about a page is covered and s.15 on top of the page.

Under the assessment section on page 2,eligibility: passed, criminality: not started, medical: passed, info sharing: complete.

What do you think?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@tobs and others, I would appreciate your opinion regarding my case which is a funny and rare one.
I applied as primary applicant and my son as dependent.
CEC
AOR- September 30th
Medical passed- October 30th
IP2- First week November (dunno the exact date)
ADR for my son- November 17th
PPR for my son — November 20th
Visa office—- Vancouver.
Since then, there has been no updates on my account.
I called CIC in December, the agent said it was weird to him as well and sent email to Vancouver office to ask what’s going on but nothing happened.

I called again in January and the agent I spoke to said I just have to wait because they’ve not heard back from them.

I ordered GCMS note in January and received it last week. Application approved according to the note. It even shows my COPR.

I called CIC on Wednesday and the agent I spoke to said he can see my passport request email in my account but dunno why I’ve not received the email or any sort of notifications from them. He sent me email on how to contact the technical team and tell them to look into my account because I’m not getting notifications etc.
Technical team replied advising on how to use another browser or reset my password etc. (Jargons that can’t solve my problem because I can access my account).

What do you guys think it’s happening or what else to do ? It’s really annoying, I just wanna get done with this PR issue. Also, what’s happening is really frustrating and no one is giving me answer.

Note: I sent email to Vancouver office but no replies.

Sorry about the long epistle
So, how about your son's ppr? Did you receive it through the account or email? Maybe you can try emailing NDVO for a new ppr for both of you. Maybe it works. If not, keep bugging them with phone call, CSE, email it seems it is a glitch

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
On page 2, there is again the s.15. Under admissibility, the first field is security. For my wife it says not started and then for me about a page is covered and s.15 on top of the page.

Under the assessment section on page 2,eligibility: passed, criminality: not started, medical: passed, info sharing: complete.

What do you think?
It seems you are also under SS. But, I wonder why you they haven't started your criminality.

Reactions: halashwal

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
CEC
AOR- September 30th
Visa office—- Vancouver.
I called CIC in December, the agent said it was weird to him as well and sent email to Vancouver office to ask what’s going on but nothing happened.

I called again in January and the agent I spoke to said I just have to wait because they’ve not heard back from them.

I ordered GCMS note in January and received it last week. Application approved according to the note. It even shows my COPR.

I called CIC on Wednesday and the agent I spoke to said he can see my passport request email in my account but dunno why I’ve not received the email or any sort of notifications from them. He sent me email on how to contact the technical team and tell them to look into my account because I’m not getting notifications etc.
Technical team replied advising on how to use another browser or reset my password etc. (Jargons that can’t solve my problem because I can access my account).

What do you guys think it’s happening or what else to do ? It’s really annoying, I just wanna get done with this PR issue. Also, what’s happening is really frustrating and no one is giving me answer.

You dropped the ball here. You could have sent both your passports to the vfs with just the one RFV and they most likely would have stamped them.

Reactions: Tinaaah and cansha

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I think he mentioned that he has only submitted "one of" the police certificates requested as ADR.
Oh I didn't see that.
@halashwal Is that true? Then you may need to submit ADR for other person as well. It may raise red flag why you didn't submit them when they requested! Maybe that is why criminality has not started.
@R.Tequila But I don't know if it has anything to do with all those s.15 and etc. It seems s/he is under SS as well.

Reactions: R.Tequila

Simmy123

Nov 23, 2018
So, how about your son's ppr? Did you receive it through the account or email? Maybe you can try emailing NDVO for a new ppr for both of you. Maybe it works. If not, keep bugging them with phone call, CSE, email it seems it is a glitch
I received his PPR through the account. My son has received his passport and COPR since December. Thank you for the reply @Mr_nobody, i’ll call them next week.

Simmy123

Nov 23, 2018
You dropped the ball here. You could have sent both your passports to the vfs with just the one RFV and they most likely would have stamped them.
Oh yeah, I should have done that. I was fooled with the note “this letter is for overseas dependent only” thanks for the reply.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I received his PPR through the account. My son has received his passport and COPR since December. Thank you for the reply @Mr_nobody, i’ll call them next week.
2 months ago there was a glitch in their system and a lot of cases that were approved didn't receive ppr. Those applicants emailed NDVO and they were very helpful in issuing ppr. Give it a try to see if it is still helpful or not! @tobs

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Oh I didn't see that.
@halashwal Is that true? Then you may need to submit ADR for other person as well. It may raise red flag why you didn't submit them when they requested! Maybe that is why criminality has not started.
@R.Tequila But I don't know if it has anything to do with all those s.15 and etc. It seems s/he is under SS as well.
Oh yeah no I’m just speculating as to why his criminality hasn’t started. Maybe they are requesting multiple PCs and he is still waiting to get all of them. He does look like he is in SS.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

halashwal

Jul 23, 2018
I think he mentioned that he has only submitted "one of" the police certificates requested as ADR.
No, they have them all. In November they asked for two, one of which I had already submitted in August. I emailed them saying that they already have one and uploaded the second one two weeks later. They replied saying all is fine with PCs.

My notes were created on Jan 15, 2019. So, it is really strange they started security but not criminality. I guess at Paris VO everything is different.

Anyone else whose VO is Paris?

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
No, they have them all. In November they asked for two, one of which I had already submitted in August. I emailed them saying that they already have one and uploaded the second one two weeks later.

My notes were created on Jan 15, 2019. So, it is really strange they started security but not criminality. I guess at Paris VO everything is different.

Anyone else whose VO is Paris?
I see. Yeah it is strange, maybe someone more senior can answer, I have only seen ppl with security not started for forever and then suddenly got PPR, but not criminality.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
This thread deserves Hall of Fame kind of award!! And in a way this thread shows true spirit of Canada and adopts people from all other AOR threads (Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, even Oct and Nov) here :)
Let them move here... hahahah

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs and others, I would appreciate your opinion regarding my case which is a funny and rare one.
CEC
AOR- September 30th
Visa office—- Vancouver.

How is the PPR for your son alone? Isn't your application number & UCI on it?