Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello guys just hanged with an agent. Finally our application is approved and i should expect the golden mail in few days
Fantastic! Congratulations.

Reactions: Mai86

vickymalhotra

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Is NDVO releasing PPR only on Monday? I am in Bangalore so NDVO will send email or I should expect it from some other VO I.E if they have office in Bangalore ?

halashwal

Jul 23, 2018
Hi guys,

Count me in.

I am EE FSW-Outland applicant. My AOR is June 25, 2018. Application was processed normally by the centralized Canadian office and then moved to Paris visa office at the end of August (I called IRCC and the agent told me she cannot give me any details because the file was transferred to Paris). I was disappointed as I had heard that it is a very slow office.

I waited for two months hoping to hear from them but then emailed them and they woke up and sent me ADR for police certificates, one of which I had already submitted, and then they also asked for a schedule A form.

In January I ordered GCMS noted and it says:
Eligibilty: passed
Security
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Medical: passed
Info sharing: complete

For my wife, it says that neither security nor criminality have started

Also, some of the security section for me was redacted. Does that mean I am under SS?

I thought that after not touching our applications for more than two months, they would try to speed things us, but I guess that they have no intention of changing their reputation.

Anyone else whose file is in Paris?

Thanks!

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi guys,

Count me in.

I am EE FSW-Outland applicant. My AOR is June 25, 2018. Application was processed normally by the centralized Canadian office and then moved to Paris visa office at the end of August (I called IRCC and the agent told me she cannot give me any details because the file was transferred to Paris). I was disappointed as I had heard that it is a very slow office.

I waited for two months hoping to hear from them but then emailed them and they woke up and sent me ADR for police certificates, one of which I had already submitted, and then they also asked for a schedule A form.

In January I ordered GCMS noted and it says:
Eligibilty: passed
Security
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Medical: passed
Info sharing: complete

For my wife, it says that neither security nor criminality have started

Also, some of the security section for me was redacted. Does that mean I am under SS?

I thought that after not touching our applications for more than two months, they would try to speed things us, but I guess that they have no intention of changing their reputation.

Anyone else whose file is in Paris?

Thanks!
Do you see any s.15 or s.16 on top of the page?
Can you also share your activity 1-4 from your GCMS?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I heard people say the date is the last update of assessment section in CBSA notes (Not sure though). For myself, I had an ADR on mid Nov. then the officer saw my ADR and made a note about it on Nov. 26th. The note is also redacted form my GCMS notes. I think that is around the time they sent it to CBSA.

@bimale4bipeople Do you know how to find out the starting date of SS from GCMS or CBSA notes?
CBSA notes under ADMISSIBILITY section

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
I sent the fourth CSE with very specific question, but got Mathewed again! What a ** irresponsible agent he is!
Good day XX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

**, Agent 4029
Dittoo... I was Mathew'd today too with the exact same set of alphabets organized in precisely the same way as your response.

This guys has high level of persistence and I am sure he would be highly appreciated at IRCC for handling huge volumes.