+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Ottawa. Waiting for new set of gcms to know if I'm in security.
Hi, is your Eligibility Status “MET”

I still think there’s some delay to Eligibility Met Cases.
Other than SS and Review Required cases, I don’t see anyone with “Recommend Pass” still waiting.

Tojued

Feb 28, 2018
Hi, is your Eligibility Status “MET”

I still think there’s some delay to Eligibility Met Cases.
Other than SS and Review Required cases, I don’t see anyone with “Recommend Pass” still waiting.
Won't even know which I am till I get notes. Also tired of trying to attach any patterns to IRCC ways. Just trying to live my life at this point.

Reactions: Ronja5200

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
HAHAHAHAHA this is amazing... simply amazing! :D:D:D Hell I love them... how could you not love this?

Raised a CSE.... YESTERDAY 11:00 am my time.

Sirs,

I hope today finds you well, I am reaching to you since I have received my GCMS notes on Monday, February 18th and I noticed there has not been any activity in my application since October 16th when I passed my criminality and a couple days after that my application was transferred to another agent. My assessments (Eligibility and Criminality) appear as met and passed respectively so I do not know what is holding back my application for security to start. I noticed the information sharing section is still in progress but in the subsection it appears as ready to be assessed so I am not sure if I can or need to do anything myself or just hope for someone to work on my file since I applied more than 8 months ago and my application has been stuck for the past 4 months which has been enough time to assess some applications completely and considering I have passed most of the assessment steps, I really cannot explain the delay. Could you please enquire about what is happening with my application?

sincerely,

Name
They answered TODAY, 1:00 pm my time

Good day Name,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Flip man, are you sure you are not in ss? Otherwise its just too much man seriously. After visa there is another type of stress to be dealt with but cic seriously stretches the patience limits even before.

Best of luck buddy. I hope you get it soon.
Waiting for my notes. Until then Security not started is my status