+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes, we actually did! We got them yesterday. They are from the 17th of December, and show that absolutely nothing has happened since our criminality was passed in October :rolleyes:. The due date is even shows November even though the notes were produced in mid-December.

Now we're waiting for waiting for GCMS notes we ordered a few weeks ago :)
Hey Ronja what’s your primary and secondary VO? Is either one of them London or Paris?

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Hey Ronja what’s your primary and secondary VO? Is either one of them London or Paris?
Primary: Ottawa
Secondary: Centralized Intake Office

However, we applied from Denmark which usually is connected to London Visa Office, so would not be surprised if it eventually ends up in London VO.

Why do you ask? :)

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations to those who received ppr today.

It seems june lot is clearing now. Only handful applications might be pending, mostly from security screening and review required cases. I hope you all also get it soon.
Not really... There are quite a few like me whose GCMS shows everything positive but pending final approval for quite some time. Keeping fingers crossed.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Yes, we actually did! We got them yesterday. They are from the 17th of December, and show that absolutely nothing has happened since our criminality was passed in October :rolleyes:. The due date is even shows November even though the notes were produced in mid-December.

Now we're waiting for waiting for GCMS notes we ordered a few weeks ago :)
exactly on the same boat (notes from January 17th), but I believe my hold up is info sharing still being in progress...

Rubicorn@

Jan 11, 2019
There are still a number of us with the same status. Eligibility met, criminality passed Oct 24. Security not started. Aor June 16. Last gcms I got 2 weeks ago shows no movt since Oct. Raised a cse last week and I was Kyle'd -- on queue for officer to review. Then I raised another 2 days ago n and d response is everything appears to be in order with my application, don't know if I have been mattewed again ‍♀

SACHINARDE

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
There are still a number of us with the same status. Eligibility met, criminality passed Oct 24. Security not started. Aor June 16. Last gcms I got 2 weeks ago shows no movt since Oct. Raised a cse last week and I was Kyle'd -- on queue for officer to review. Then I raised another 2 days ago n and d response is everything appears to be in order with my application, don't know if I have been mattewed again ‍♀
Got this reply today from cpc ottawa.

Your file is currently awaiting officer review. Please be advised that we have a large volume of files which we process by order of the lock-in date.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Rubicorn@

Jan 11, 2019
Got this reply today from cpc ottawa.

Your file is currently awaiting officer review. Please be advised that we have a large volume of files which we process by order of the lock-in date.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
I guess they are all generic responses