+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Did you get your gcms yet ?
Yes, we actually did! We got them yesterday. They are from the 17th of December, and show that absolutely nothing has happened since our criminality was passed in October :rolleyes:. The due date is even shows November even though the notes were produced in mid-December.

Now we're waiting for waiting for GCMS notes we ordered a few weeks ago :)

Reactions: DanFariasM and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I still think this regardless of what they say. In my head I read Tobs posts in a male voice and Canshas posts in a female voice. Can't help it.
Hey @Tojued are you male/ female?
Have you gotten your PPR?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Yes, we actually did! We got them yesterday. They are from the 17th of December, and show that absolutely nothing has happened since our criminality was passed in October :rolleyes:. The due date is even shows November even though the notes were produced in mid-December.

Now we're waiting for waiting for GCMS notes we ordered a few weeks ago :)
Rebecca, I sincerely understand how painful it can be to keep waiting and be in limbo but I will strongly suggest to wait for your PPR rather the GCMS :) ... I mean we have waited long enough for anything but PPR..... Nothing less than that is worth waiting. Hope you all get it soon. All the best for a this week PPR . When did you last raise a CSE ?

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Rebecca, I sincerely understand how painful it can be to keep waiting and be in limbo but I will strongly suggest to wait for your PPR rather the GCMS :) ... I mean we have waited long enough for anything but PPR..... Nothing less than that is worth waiting. Hope you all get it soon. All the best for a this week PPR . When did you last raise a CSE ?
Honestly, it's not that painful anymore. We're actually hoping that the PPR will come so late that our medicals are extended, and we have more freedom to choose when to land. I just graduated university, and started looking for jobs in Denmark... Am refusing to let IRCC to put us on hold in our lives. Maybe we'll move next year instead.

Have not raised CSE yet! Called in December, where they told us to call back on the 23rd of March 2019. Thought that we surely would have PPR by then, but right now it doesn't look like it, so we'll call on the 22nd of March ;):rolleyes:

and thanks for hanging out here even though you received you COPR :p:D the company makes it easier for us still waiting!

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Honestly, it's not that painful anymore. We're actually hoping that the PPR will come so late that our medicals are extended, and we have more freedom to choose when to land. I just graduated university, and started looking for jobs in Denmark... Am refusing to let IRCC to put us on hold in our lives. Maybe we'll move next year instead.

Have not raised CSE yet! Called in December, where they told us to call back on the 23rd of March 2019. Thought that we surely would have PPR by then, but right now it doesn't look like it, so we'll call on the 22nd of March ;):rolleyes:

and thanks for hanging out here even though you received you COPR :p:D the company makes it easier for us still waiting!
Congratulations on your graduation Girl. Really glad to hear that. And its good that you have taken a path to serenity wehre CIC is not affecting you much, you will eventually get it soon :).

Raising a CSE sometimes help, but cant be sure on that. Thanks for your kind words, not going anywhere (apart from CA) before all the buddies here get their PPRs.:D

Reactions: Ronja5200

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
They mention VFs of gulf only, in my home country some1 tried to aubmit but they refuse
then write to CIC to update her address and have her submit at your home country. or send the passport to you if that's an option.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Congrats lady!!

Reactions: Ronja5200

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Abey Apna time kab aayega (congratulations likhne ka tere ko ) !!
Ek din jab Matthew naha raha hoga jab usko yaad aayega...aur wo purey shehar me 'eureka...eureka' chillata phierega....aur office ja kar mujhe RFV mail bhejega...

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Dears, small question,now my wife is the primary applicant. We submitted the application from gulf, but my wife return to our home county last week in vacation, so need your support,
1- if i get her passport here through anyone, scan i submit our passport without her attending?
2- Can i send to the VO to change the Vfs for her to be in my home country and keep my VfS in gulf ? And if yes is it done quickly?
Can’t she come back from India and submit it along with you ?
Sending Passport overseas by courier I would not advise you and I believe at least in Dubai they ask you to submit it in person.
Change can be requested via the web form but again it’s subject to ircc discretion

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Anything for you tobs- Translation
ghar kaa bhee pataa de de bhai " - @bimale4bipeople - Give her your address too Bro (with a wink and full of sarcasm)

[/QUOTE]aap ko tu bata hi deta hon. dawat par ajain sir.. nihari khilata hon " - @waterlooengineer - At least I can tell you (the address), come for a feast, I will feed you succulent Mutton[/QUOTE]
Correction not Mutton it’s Beef :D:D

Reactions: gau55555