+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Wow! How about eligibility and security?
Well, surprisingly I got my notes today (requested on jan, 17th) and.... I can’t see anything wrong with it, except not being touched since criminality passed on oct 16. I’ll share some pics in a couple of hours but everything seems fine... come on IRCC...

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Ok, here are my notes (well, part of them of course). I included what I think is the most important / relevant info. Hopefully I covered all private info, if not either way I know you are all cool guys and gals and you will tell me or will ignore it hahaha. If you want to see some other info just let me know. I posted them on an album and not BBCode so I would not clutter the forum.

The only parts I'm unsure of is that 1. my info sharing says in progress while my wife's says complete (I think my wife's part is not on pictures). 2. I have one page for info sharing redacted under section 13 (1)(a) and 3. I raised two CSEs, one for POF clarification and one for a forgotten visa refusal and even though it seems my application would have been fine without them, adding the info doesn't seem to have affected it anyway.

https://imgur.com/a/PjgDBtM

Ready to read your thoughts.

Reactions: tobs and gau55555

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Ok, here are my notes (well, part of them of course). I included what I think is the most important / relevant info. Hopefully I covered all private info, if not either way I know you are all cool guys and gals and you will tell me or will ignore it hahaha. If you want to see some other info just let me know. I posted them on an album and not BBCode so I would not clutter the forum.

The only parts I'm unsure of is that 1. my info sharing says in progress while my wife's says complete (I think my wife's part is not on pictures). 2. I have one page for info sharing redacted under section 13 (1)(a) and 3. I raised two CSEs, one for POF clarification and one for a forgotten visa refusal and even though it seems my application would have been fine without them, adding the info doesn't seem to have affected it anyway.

Everything seems alright. Your file has been lying around for so long without any movement.
Look at your first 5 activity? Do you see any redaction there?

npvv

Feb 7, 2019

Did u contact MP for status inquiry ?
How did you do it ?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019

That info sharing is weird. It should not take long I believe.
You could order CSIS/CBSA notes and see if you are in security screening.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Everything seems alright. Your file has been lying around for so long without any movement.
Look at your first 5 activity? Do you see any redaction there?
Activity 1 and 2 are Criminality passed for me and my wife respectively, 3 is 11.2 Met, 4 is Candidate - PNP not met (didn/t apply through PNP), 5 is Candidate - CRS complete.

I just noticed something weird on the outgoing correspondence, Outgoing 1 says application transfered and a bit below it mentions items requested 1. kit, application forms. but it says status not started. let me upload it, however I have not received any ADR ever.

https://imgur.com/a/DLhV1V7

Last edited:

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
That info sharing is weird. It should not take long I believe.
You could order CSIS/CBSA notes and see if you are in security screening.
don't think so since security doesn't even appear in my activities.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
They redact them, that's why it looks empty. If people could get it all on gcms, why would they spend money on csis CBSA notes?
I believe that when they are redacted they show as Activity 1, Activity type: Security and everything else is blank. This is how mine looks. not even s15 or s16

https://imgur.com/a/Ld1DlSW

Last edited: