Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 17 2018
Med's Done....
Oct 11 2018
Passport Req..
Mar 26 2019
How many have eligibility as MET and still waiting for PPR?
There are many files from Aug and Sept whose eligibility has been met and nothing has been started. Just want to know if eligibility MET is really a good thing or not!

Last edited:

Axehere

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
it is crazy
9 months and no ppr
no adr
gcms notes say nothing
crazy
first time in my life im feeling like insane
cant concentrate on job
no focus in personal or professional anyone hv any remedies?
how are people who r waiting since june feeling?
everyone i know atleast 9 of them got their ppr’s in max 4 months
Going thru pretty much the same thing...8 and 1/2 months was hoping to land in Canada by April - may.. this is taking too long.. and the wait is painful

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Going thru pretty much the same thing...8 and 1/2 months was hoping to land in Canada by April - may.. this is taking too long.. and the wait is painful
It was same with me but after 8 months my BGC status changed to ip2 on 1st feb and RPRF request on 7 th

IErasmus

Jan 22, 2019
yep just like 30 minutes back. Thought it was ADR cos my ADR went to "reviewing" from NA on friday.
Hi, I'm not so active on the group and may have missed it, but what was you ADR? And did the status stay "no additional docs required" after you submitted it? How long until they finally reviewed it? Our AOR is 2 June and ADR for POF submitted 2 Feb. Status is still "no docs required".

vickymalhotra

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Forwarded from whatsapp group
Hi guys

Got my golden mail today morning.

Aor- 17 june
Ip2- 25 oct

No rr.. no ghost..gcms received on Jan 28 says eligibility-met
Criminality- passed
Security- not started
VO-ottawa
Wishing ppr to everyone waiting.

@Prashant86_2000 @richa1987
Congrats.. looks like finally Security Not Started from June turn has come....

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Arey kyo jale pe nimak chidak rahe ho..pata nahi ye sare chakker kab khatam honge..i am so tired..i am thinking of applying ausi student visa and move there for time being..
It was just to poke some fun :D as you all are so delayed and stressed, and honestly I can relate to that. Main to bas majak kar raha tha :). The student visa thing - Dont loose the hope as yet. I am very hopeful that you all will get your PPRs before Feb end. A strong feeling you can say (and some guestimate ) !!