+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
I am sure MP will not give any wrong info. This is precise. Do you know how long ago you passed eligibility and criminality? Where are you from and have you ever had any ADR?
I think it is highly possible that your case is under SS. Though, the only thing that can confirm is ordering notes.
Everything passed after a ghost update on 12th December. I am from Pakistan! To confirm security screening do we order the CBSA notes? I haven't done that yet, but thinking of sending for them as well.

I know MP has most up to date info, but I dont know whether this security they say is just a background security checking which can take few days to a couple of months for most people I have seen or the dreaded enhanced security screening where I know people for whom it took over 15 months for example...my problem is that my wife and kids are still in pakistan and I can't get them here without the PR and these continuous delays are really getting to me now!

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Guys,

Anyone called this week? I tried calling them but unable to connect. Raised cse’s multiple times but same reply. Emailed all visa offices.

Did they lost my file? I submitted detailed webform but got reply saying decision has been made which I know since last 3 months. I don’t know how to approach them now.

When I called last month, they said ppr email is in queue and will be triggered shortly.
I just called this morning. I am RR for duties and there has been no update yet. My file has not yet been looked at since put into RR. Agent tried to be comforting and said to be patient. I have been patient for over 60 days now! (AOR June 11th)

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Yes, finally I gave in and ordered one last week to make myself busy for sometime :D
It will usually takes one month, but CBSA delays it very often
Oh ok, was hoping it was earlier so I can compare my security section with yours. Anyway do keep us updated and hopefully give me an @ if u remember.

I just ordered my second set earlier as well.

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Yes, finally I gave in and ordered one last week to make myself busy for sometime :D
It will usually takes one month, but CBSA delays it very often
In my case there was no delay and I ordered on mid-December; they also reached out because I didn't include what information I am seeking from CBSA, instead of just flat out reject my request as they sometimes do. They probly had been getting too many complaints. Anyway hopefully yours will be on time as well.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Everything passed after a ghost update on 12th December. I am from Pakistan! To confirm security screening do we order the CBSA notes? I haven't done that yet, but thinking of sending for them as well.

I know MP has most up to date info, but I dont know whether this security they say is just a background security checking which can take few days to a couple of months for most people I have seen or the dreaded enhanced security screening where I know people for whom it took over 15 months for example...my problem is that my wife and kids are still in pakistan and I can't get them here without the PR and these continuous delays are really getting to me now!
The ghost update on Dec. 12th was an indication that your criminality has passed.
Unfortunately, I would say it is very much possible that you are under SS. You can order CBSA to make sure of that.

I know my friend. I have seen a lot of Pakistani applicants who has been under SS for several months and I know how hard it is especially for applicants who are already in Canada. I feel you. But there is nothing that we can do about it except waiting.
I also know that it is very hard for you to get your children and wife to Canada and you need to show a very strong ties to prove that you are going back to be eligible for TRV, but this is in contradiction of your PR application, which means you are going to stay in Canada permanently

Last edited:
Reactions: tahirnm

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
In my case there was no delay and I ordered on mid-December; they also reached out because I didn't include what information I am seeking from CBSA, instead of just flat out reject my request as they sometimes do. They probly had been getting too many complaints. Anyway hopefully yours will be on time as well.
Yeah sure, will definitely let you know when my CBSA notes arrive.
I also didn't put anything in the request section, I just put my personal info.

By the way, was there anything interesting in your first set? When mine arrives, what I have to look for in it?

Reactions: R.Tequila

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@cansha I still remember how you were saying when we arrive page 800 of this forum, you are gonna get ppr and then you changed it to 1200 to make sure it will happen and actually it happened!!! Now, here we are page 1600, double than the 800, some still waiting!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
The ghost update on Dec. 12th was an indication that your criminality has passed.
Unfortunately, I would say it is very much possible that you are under SS. You can order CBSA to make sure of that.

I know my friend. I have seen a lot of Pakistani applicants who has been under SS for several months and I know how hard it is especially for applicants who are already in Canada. I feel you. But there is nothing that we can do about it except waiting.
I also know that it is very hard for you to get your children and wife to Canada and you need to show a very strong ties to prove that you are going back to be eligible for TRV, but this is in contradiction of your PR application, which means you are going to stay in Canada permanently
Why ... :D:D

Reactions: gau55555

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah sure, will definitely let you know when my CBSA notes arrive.
I also didn't put anything in the request section, I just put my personal info.

By the way, was there anything interesting in your first set? When mine arrives, what I have to look for in it?
Cool thanks! I inputted my personal info at first as well but apparently you would need to specify.

If they ask for it just give them a one-sentence that says all information of the security screening of your permanent residence application (application number) conducted by CBSA.

The most important part is definitely the security section under admissibility, for me it was completely unredacted, in fact, the entire GCMS part of the notes are unredacted, I don't recall seeing any s21 or other symbols on top right.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Cool thanks! I inputted my personal info at first as well but apparently you would need to specify.

If they ask for it just give them a one-sentence that says all information of the security screening of your permanent residence application (application number) conducted by CBSA.

The most important part is definitely the security section under admissibility, for me it was completely unredacted, in fact, the entire GCMS part of the notes are unredacted, I don't recall seeing any s21 or other symbols on top right.
Great! Thanks! Yeah, CBSA doesn't redact. That is why I decided to order a set of notes before they also decide to redact.
Could see any info whether your case has been sent to CSIS or if they finished their part?

Reactions: R.Tequila

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
What this stupid processing does is that it makes each of us feel like that there is something wrong with us or there is something wrong with our application, or we could do something to speed things up because every case is different blah blah blah.
But, that is not true, they are the people who should be blamed not us.
I thought I was the only one feeling like a criminal of some sort... can’t they see we are just regular guys with simple applications that will prove to be great assets for Canada..!?