+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yeah. Call centre agents cant help us much as they only read us status which they see on their computer screen. What i have observed is that people who get ppr in first few months are the luckiest. Once you cross 4-5 months timeline, you are sidelined and new months get priority. In such cases, our files take back seat and its not touched by anyone even after crossing 7-8 months. I dont think they are even completing 60% applications within six months timeline.

Praying for miracle :)

You are right. My 1st fcms notes dated November had review required for PoF in may. In August I had added my wife and her documents and even then they did not come back to me for review required. Its incredible
I think ordering gcms notes is what made them touch my file because in December my application moved to ip2 and a week later i received my gcms. Its only then I saw there was a RR for PoF. And weirdly then they cleared my eligibility without me doing anything.

And now I hear my file is in London which is one of the slowest VO. Nearly 9 months already.

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
My friend just got his PPR..

Got my PPR today everyone!

AOR - 18th June 2018
MEP & IP1 - 3rd July
IP2 - 25th October 2018
Ghost Update - 25th Jan 2019
PPR - 26th Jan 2019
VO - Ottawa

They are working on the October IP2 but just going at it one by one. The tracker shows the same trend if you see it closely. Hope to hear more good news here very soon.

@Prashant86_2000 @richa1987

vickymalhotra

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018

AOR - 18th June 2018
MEP & IP1 - 3rd July
IP2 - 25th October 2018
PPR - 26th Jan 2019
VO - Ottawa

They are working on the October IP2 but just going at it one by one. The tracker shows the same trend if you see it closely. Hope to hear more good news here very soon.

That's good news, my application moved ip2 on 1st Nov.. let see if it turned out by next week.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

AOR - 18th June 2018
MEP & IP1 - 3rd July
IP2 - 25th October 2018
PPR - 26th Jan 2019
VO - Ottawa

Oh wow.
As I'm also in October IP2 arc and seeing this I just checked my cic account. Guess what, i saw the ghost. Oh my.
No email yet. Fingers crossed.

@Prashant86_2000. Dude its coming

Riya sidhu

Jan 25, 2019
Hi I cross my six months today and when I open my profile I saw application updated/ submitted , is this because I completed my six months or is it a ghost update , if any one can help me please who cross six month mark.

Reactions: Ronja5200

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hi I cross my six months today and when I open my profile I saw application updated/ submitted , is this because I completed my six months or is it a ghost update , if any one can help me please who cross six month mark.
It's a ghost update... Crossing 6 months does not show application updated .. Congratulations

Reactions: tobs

kirankorah46

Dec 8, 2018
It is very clear that reason for review required/drop in CRS point is due to you loosing 15 point for your sibling being in Canada. Am not sure what proof your submitted or didnt submit at all. In any case, you should immediately send a document (some reference linked provided below) by way of CSE along with an Letter of Explanation (LOE) explaining:
- reasons for not providing it earlier or deficiency if any
- how the new set of documents substantiate your relationship with sibling and his/her stay in Canada

https://www.immigration.ca/the-proof-of-relationship-to-a-relative-in-canada
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-relatives-how-to-document-that.73719/

Hope this helps.
I already submitted my passport and my sister's passport
can I submit few more documents now.?
Will they check that documents or reject my entire application?

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You will be getting good news soon .. Your VO in timeline is sydney ? Isn't it ottawa??
Ya as per my last gcms generated around 1st week on November it was moved from Ottawa to CIO due to workload redistrubtion. I raised a CSE on 2 Jan and got a response that my file has been transferred to a vo. They didn't tell which one. So after multiple calls but got no luck to get in the queue i thought of getting gcms. Was supposed to raise them on Monday. Will wait for monday and raise it on Tuesday maybe.
I hope this ghost update is for file approval.

Reactions: tobs

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018