June 2018 AOR - join here

Explorer77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
I am irritated to extreme level now, we are purposely left behind it seems. I thought entire process has slow down but after seeing today’s batch update I have lost it completely.

Was thinking I will also receive it today but I was wrong.

People who got it, don’t need your sympathy here.
It is extremely painful to wake-up on every Monday/Tuesday to see no action on your application while September/August folks are getting PPRs. Very very unfortunate.

Last edited:

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Many August files are moving this week, so it’s nothing new for August applicant. I am worried about June applicants.
According to immitracker a June applicant got PPR just yesterday, and last week 7 applicants from June got PPR according to immitracker - most with IP2's around 15-19 of October :) I don't know what you're seeing, but I'm seeing movement for June applicants, albeit slow movement :)

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
According to immitracker a June applicant got PPR just yesterday, and last week 7 applicants from June got PPR according to immitracker - most with IP2's around 15-19 of October :) I don't know what you're seeing, but I'm seeing movement for June applicants, albeit slow movement :)
That’s not movement, that’s called dragging for sake of formality, to show even June applicants are receiving ppr. Out of 100 if only 7 get ppr, then that’s not good sign for remaining of us waiting.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
@Ronja5200 - have a look at August and September threads, they are flooded with pprs.

That’s what worries me more.
Why are you worried about other peeple's progress? Surely there's more than one agent, just because September and August are seeing movement doesn't mean other agents aren't working on June's cases. And August and September's PPR numbers are looking really poor to if they want to meet the six months timeline, good for them for receiving PPR's.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Why are you worried about other peeple's progress? Surely there's more than one agent, just because September and August are seeing movement doesn't mean other agents aren't working on June's cases. And August and September's PPR numbers are looking really poor to if they want to meet the six months timeline, good for them for receiving PPR's.
They want to meet six months timeline and I am about to reach 8 months in a week. So what do you expect in such case. Of course I feel they should not get their pprs as we are already waiting without any reason and they should process our applications first.

It’s totally unfair!

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
If people whom you know apply after 5 months and get their pprs before you then definitely you will feel frustrated and irritated. Many plans are in jeopardy because of their such stupidity. They should do something about the process and make it fair and follow proper FIFO principle.

That’s what I have to say and I am done with all this shit!