+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Got my CBSA notes yesterday & just went through it, and revealing that one blank page in security in my IRCC notes:

Again, only one main section under security (strangely no s21 or other symbol on top right this time), with status "In Progress"

BUT, the one and only sub activity under the main has: security screening: Comprehensive./ Priority: Normal

So I guess Im in SS after all? If so, (long sign....) , but I guess I already prepared for the worst..

Is that the layout in your CBSA notes as well since you know you are in SS @Mai86 @Mr_nobody ?
Unfortunately yes. Where are you from ?

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Got cse reply for the one we sent all together couple of days back.

Good day Chirag Ashok Shetty,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Looks like again the pasted the same template

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
OK, so I just got a response for the CSE we raised together on Monday.

By now everyone knows the agent Khadija, Agent 4133.

Fortunately, the mail did not ask me to 'keep the communication with their office to the minimum'

And Unfortunately, the content is ditto copy paste with what a few folks have received earlier.
--------------
Good day Prashant Bhaiya!,

Kaise ho aap? Aasha hai ghar par mummy papa theek honge! (How are you? Hope parents are doing well too!)

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Babuji ko charan sparsh. (I seek blessings from your father)

Khadija, Agent 4133.
----------

I have made 4 attempts until now to reach them over phone, all attempts in vain. Even the one made @ 11:30 PM IST (@richa1987 thanks but these people are tougher to reach than we think.)

I will make a few more tries today.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
In my case initial assignment to Montreal code is done by the same person who did my eligibility test. May be (s)he was assigning the file back to the Montreal queue for some visa officer to pick up.
In my case, Eligibility test is done by EAIEAPP (and left at MET) while initial assignment to Ottawa code is done by LJ9131. @richa1987 : Yes, the code LJ9131 appears at various places in Outgoing Correspondence (Application transferred, FQR message, Application kits, Educational diplomas, Employment records, etc), just too many to mention individually as a matter of fact :)

Reactions: richa1987 and tobs

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018

Fortunately, the mail did not ask me to 'keep the communication with their office to the minimum'

And Unfortunately, the content is ditto copy paste with what a few folks have received earlier.
--------------

Kaise ho aap? Aasha hai ghar par mummy papa theek honge! (How are you? Hope parents are doing well too!)

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Khadija, Agent 4133.
----------

I have made 4 attempts until now to reach them over phone, all attempts in vain. Even the one made @ 11:30 PM IST (@richa1987 thanks but these people are tougher to reach than we think.)

I got it from the famous Mathew

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I got it from the famous Mathew
A new one to add to the list:

Annabelle!

Read full copy paste template below ;)

Sincerely,

Annabelle, Agent 4337
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018

--------------

Khadija, Agent 4133.
----------

:D:D:D

The officer appears to be interested in forming personal relations with you bro :D

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
To all the experts out there!

I had called CIC on the 9th and was told my application was approved. I decided to send an email to NDVO, Ottawa and NYVO along with raising the CSE. Today I got a reply from Ottawa with the following content:

Good day,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please note that your application has not been approved by our office. I would recommend that you submit your inquiry via the IRCC web form:https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Now, I am confused whether my application is really approved or Ottawa is just trying to say that my file is not with them and I should rather open the CSE?. BTW my file is currently at Sydney NS.

Any help/guidance is much appreciated.

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
Hello Folks...

AOR: June 12, 2018
FSW- Inland

I emailed Ottawa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) and Sydney (cpc-sydney-fsw@cic.gc.ca) On Jan 03, 2019 regarding the status on my application.

Today I got an email 20 mins before and the email says following:

Good Morning,

Your application is with our office and is with an officer and is under review. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

Client service unit

Case Processing Agent - Centralized Intake Office, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

What does under review means?????? as my Eligibility is already passed. Criminality is also passed as I talked with an agent on Dec 12, 2018.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hello Folks...

AOR: June 12, 2018
FSW- Inland

I emailed Ottawa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) and Sydney (cpc-sydney-fsw@cic.gc.ca) On Jan 03, 2019 regarding the status on my application.

Today I got an email 20 mins before and the email says following:

Good Morning,

Your application is with our office and is with an officer and is under review. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

Client service unit

Case Processing Agent - Centralized Intake Office, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

What does under review means?????? as my Eligibility is already passed. Criminality is also passed as I talked with an agent on Dec 12, 2018.
Pt. Saab

It is a general review. I guess it means that your Security or Final reveiew is underway. You should get some good news soon.