+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
1. Based on various notes and typical code they use. Its not security screening. The mention of s16 at top just indicates that page was reviewed before releasing information. And there is nothing redacted from my notes. Hence I just wanted to mention a mere mention of that doesn’t indicate SS.

2. No GCMS notes didn’t push the file in to any action. If that were true then we have many friends on this forum who would have seen action. Its plain luck.

3. As I said there is no change in activities or the analysts comments. Its the same as previous notes. I can post a screenshot later in the evening.
So, does it mean that only some certain sections are reviewed not all the notes? and anything that gets review is indicated by s.15? It makes sense

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So, does it mean that only some certain sections are reviewed not all the notes? and anything that gets review is indicated by s.15? It makes sense
Yes only certain sections are reviewed. A lot of stuff in your notes is your own information. In case there are dependent on application and their signature are not provided for GCMS request they will put s19 on any page which has dependent information.

My guess is someone marks the pages which need to be reviewed and then someone reviews and decides whether to redact information or not.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mai86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Can you share his timeline and where he is from?
We are from Jordan, AOR 4 June, ip2 since July 20 according to CBSA notes he is under SS since August. Called IRCC couple of days ago, security check is still in process, eligibility, medical and criminality all passed

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
We are from Jordan, AOR 4 June, ip2 since July 20 according to CBSA notes he is under SS since August. Called IRCC couple of days ago, security check is still in process, eligibility, medical and criminality all passed
Yeah, there is nothing that we can do except waiting :(

Pris

May 11, 2018
How did you find out in the first place? Via GCMS?

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
This is what they were doing to me as well. It's very frustrating when no one replies. You could try emailing Sydney... though they just emailed back to say raise a CSE but I did get my par on the same day.
Please what's Sydney's email... been searching everywhere!