Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hey, please don’t be offended. Are you from there? I’m not trying to say Lebanon is not a safe country - I really enjoyed my visit there with friends. But with the crisis in Syria and ISIS, the increased number of displaced people in the region have not made things easier for countries like Jordan and Lebanon.
no offense taken bro.

Reactions: derkdsou

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
I am still able to get through, will try again in sometime.

Seems too many people are calling IRCC...:p
A little late on update but I had called day before yesterday, did get through wait time was 35 mins. The Agent was Elisa.

She couldn't provide any new update and did ask when I last contacted for update. She was co-operative and polite but seemed a bit confused once I spoke about my concern of Eligibility being Met, 200 days past AOR and still security not started. She also informed me that I had a mail exchange with CPC-Ottawa on 4th Jan and things are in process.

Didn't feel like there was any point asking anything more so closed the call.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
A little late on update but I had called day before yesterday, did get through wait time was 35 mins. The Agent was Elisa.

She couldn't provide any new update and did ask when I last contacted for update. She was co-operative and polite but seemed a bit confused once I spoke about my concern of Eligibility being Met, 200 days past AOR and still security not started. She also informed me that I had a mail exchange with CPC-Ottawa on 4th Jan and things are in process.

Didn't feel like there was any point asking anything more so closed the call.
I called again and was again ousted from last but 1 step from reaching the cue.

"We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and are unable to transfer your call...."

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
@Prashant86_2000 bro let me tell u a recent story of awesomness of ircc.. so one of my frn here... his wife had recieved re submission of photo request... but his wife was travellin.. so he sent the same pics again... guess wat they accepted and approved the pr card... same pics.. they rejected and a month later accepted... he was like wat the hell...so they play raffle for pics for pr card
Hahaha...I hope we don't see a day where they accept same photograph for both applicants ;)

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
I called again and was again ousted from last but 1 step from reaching the cue.

"We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and are unable to transfer your call...."
Prashant why don't you try around 11:30 pm IST. I have called 5-6 times around the same time and barring once I have always got through though the wait is generally 30-40 mins.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Prashant why don't you try around 11:30 pm IST. I have called 5-6 times around the same time and barring once I have always got through though the wait is generally 30-40 mins.
Sure. Will try around that time.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I just received my 2nd GCMS notes which I had applied on 17 Dec and they were generated on 18 Dec (So 2 days early!!).

Anyways, the notes almost same as my first set. Even in the second set Criminality and Security had not started. But, there is one change.

See the screenshots below. In my first notes, in Application Assignment the application was assigned to RC-2710 which is basically the code for Montreal VO. The due date was 06 Sep which of course was not followed. In the second set of notes, I think some VO officer picked the file and assigned it to himself. I guess this was done on 28 Nov based on the due date. He did miss his deadline but luckily for me not more than 10 days.

@richa1987 and @Nishika22 and all others who have their recent set of notes check whether your assignment still shows some VO code or an agent code.

Edit: Editing to add one more interesting detail. The page where analyst has comments and set my eligibility as recommend passed has S.16(1)(c) on top right of the page. So, I guess mere presence of this thing doesn't indicate SS.

@cansha S.15 s.16 etc. means that according to section 15, they redacted the information. These sections require them to redact any information that can affect Canadian security or Canadian relationship with other countries etc. Usually these are an indication of SS as they don't want the information about SS gets out. However, that does not mean that everything with these sections are related to SS. One possible scenario would be one of the agents messed up and his comment was completely wrong or revealing something that he shouldn't have revealed. Then, they redacted the info before it goes out to stop any social backlash

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks @cansha, so @sid1987's and @Mr_nobody's point has some proof now that 'security not started' does not imply what it says, is true.

Sorry I have a few questions:

1. Why do you think SS04410 is an agent, and not Security Screening? Since you se S.16(1)(c)
2. I know the notes were ordered and generated around Dec 17/18 and second assignment due date is around Dec 28, but could it be that whosoever picked up your file and started working, only kept the due date 10 days from the start? Do you think GCMS notes pushed the inert file in action?

3. Can you check the most recent activities on the file and share the snapshot? Also the page where recommendations from the agent/officer are published (if there is anything new).
1) I think you might be right. Almost everyone goes to security, maybe it is just a simple check to see if his name was on their databases. So, within a couple hours/days, they checked it and passed his security.
Also @cansha if I am not mistaken, you are currently living in the US, am I right? Canada shares info with the US, so maybe you have passed some sort of security for US and Canada only verified it with them. I don't know, just guessing

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks @cansha, so @sid1987's and @Mr_nobody's point has some proof now that 'security not started' does not imply what it says, is true.

Sorry I have a few questions:

1. Why do you think SS04410 is an agent, and not Security Screening? Since you se S.16(1)(c)
2. I know the notes were ordered and generated around Dec 17/18 and second assignment due date is around Dec 28, but could it be that whosoever picked up your file and started working, only kept the due date 10 days from the start? Do you think GCMS notes pushed the inert file in action?

3. Can you check the most recent activities on the file and share the snapshot? Also the page where recommendations from the agent/officer are published (if there is anything new).
1. Based on various notes and typical code they use. Its not security screening. The mention of s16 at top just indicates that page was reviewed before releasing information. And there is nothing redacted from my notes. Hence I just wanted to mention a mere mention of that doesn’t indicate SS.

2. No GCMS notes didn’t push the file in to any action. If that were true then we have many friends on this forum who would have seen action. Its plain luck.

3. As I said there is no change in activities or the analysts comments. Its the same as previous notes. I can post a screenshot later in the evening.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
1) I think you might be right. Almost everyone goes to security, maybe it is just a simple check to see if his name was on their databases. So, within a couple hours/days, they checked it and passed his security.
Also @cansha if I am not mistaken, you are currently living in the US, am I right? Canada shares info with the US, so maybe you have passed some sort of security for US and Canada only verified it with them. I don't know, just guessing
Yes US resident.