+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I just received my 2nd GCMS notes which I had applied on 17 Dec and they were generated on 18 Dec (So 2 days early!!).

Anyways, the notes almost same as my first set. Even in the second set Criminality and Security had not started. But, there is one change.

See the screenshots below. In my first notes, in Application Assignment the application was assigned to RC-2710 which is basically the code for Montreal VO. The due date was 06 Sep which of course was not followed. In the second set of notes, I think some VO officer picked the file and assigned it to himself. I guess this was done on 28 Nov based on the due date. He did miss his deadline but luckily for me not more than 10 days.

@richa1987 and @Nishika22 and all others who have their recent set of notes check whether your assignment still shows some VO code or an agent code.

Edit: Editing to add one more interesting detail. The page where analyst has comments and set my eligibility as recommend passed has S.16(1)(c) on top right of the page. So, I guess mere presence of this thing doesn't indicate SS.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I just received my 2nd GCMS notes which I had applied on 17 Dec and they were generated on 18 Dec (So 2 days early!!).

Anyways, the notes almost same as my first set. Even in the second set Criminality and Security had not started. But, there is one change.

See the screenshots below. In my first notes, in Application Assignment the application was assigned to RC-2710 which is basically the code for Montreal VO. The due date was 06 Sep which of course was not followed. In the second set of notes, I think some VO officer picked the file and assigned it to himself. I guess this was done on 28 Nov based on the due date. He did miss his deadline but luckily for me not more than 10 days.

@richa1987 and @Nishika22 and all others who have their recent set of notes check whether your assignment still shows some VO code or an agent code.

Edit: Editing to add one more interesting detail. The page where analyst has comments and set my eligibility as recommend passed has S.16(1)(c) on top right of the page. So, I guess mere presence of this thing doesn't indicate SS.

brilliant analysis as usual.

Inesse

Apr 24, 2018
Guys, my file was approved in October and I’m yet to receive PPR. (AOR June 8)

I think I’ve done what people have been doing: call IRCC (agent told me file is still in Sydney, a second note was dropped but no one knows when Sydney will react), raise CSE, email Ottawa, NDVO and my LVO.

Specifically, I raised webform and email those three VOs more than a week ago, and not a single reply (well apart from the automatic ones). Is getting no reply AT ALL imply something wrong? The agent reassured me this Tuesday that everything is fine. But people who contacted, either via webform or email, at least got some reply (even though some may not be helpful). The fact that no one even bother to reply me and my file seem to be stuck in Sydney really gets my nerve...

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Extensive travel history

Hello kind folks, first, good luck to everyone still waiting for your PPR. I have a question specifically for those of you that had extensive travel histories to find out whether your PPR was affected or delayed in any way.

I had roughly 100 international trips in the last 10 years, which I meticulously reported in the Travel History section of my application. Most of the travel was to Schengen countries for work while I lived in the UK, but I also had some travel to the Middle East, Africa and South America, with more frequent travel to Asia and the US.

I was only required to produce upfront PCCs for the UK and India, which I did.

I have a mid-December AOR and have a long way to go, but it’s never too early to start worrying, right? ;) I would be grateful for any experience or insight you can share.
I had an extensive travel history as well (37 countries) I had 80 odd trips. My spouse had 19 countries and 40 odd trips. But nothing to Middle East. Only to US, Europe, Asia (incl China), Pacific and Latam. Both of us had 3 PCC’s (India, US and SG). We got out PPR in around 4.5 months.

The number of countries and count of trips does not matter. As long as you don’t have much exposure to Middle East you should be fine. Also I think having a PCC from Us, UK helps bcoz these countries has already done work on your background earlier and they share data with Canada.

Last edited:

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018

I think I’ve done what people have been doing: call IRCC (agent told me file is still in Sydney, a second note was dropped but no one knows when Sydney will react), raise CSE, email Ottawa, NDVO and my LVO.

Specifically, I raised webform and email those three VOs more than a week ago, and not a single reply (well apart from the automatic ones). Is getting no reply AT ALL imply something wrong? The agent reassured me this Tuesday that everything is fine. But people who contacted, either via webform or email, at least got some reply (even though some may not be helpful). The fact that no one even bother to reply me and my file seem to be stuck in Sydney really gets my nerve...
Try to call agent.... And again mail to visa offices.... And to central intake office canada

worldgreatest

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
13-07-2017
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-07-2018
Passport Req..
07-01-2019

Send a mail to NDVO. if they did not send you PPR, they will forward your email to CIO.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
She told me I am still in background check. I dont know I should ask criminality specifically
Looking at your signature I see that both your eligibility and criminality are passed (criminality was passed in October when you moved to IP2). So it's most likely your security check that's going on.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
are you sure it got transferred after approval? generally it gets transferred before criminality check.
It's mostly after approval. Mine & a couple of people here and from July thread too was transferred after approval too. Ottawa approves and sends to CIO for PPR issuance.
A few are sent to CIO for security check as well but more often it's after a decision has been made.

Reactions: ts270890

Inesse

Apr 24, 2018
@Inesse try e-mailing that address. Ensure the subject of your mail mentions 6months and approved.
Read through I typed out an example for the subject a few pages ago
Thank you!! I just did exactly that yesterday. I really hope someone, anyone really, will get back to me soon even with no-so-helpful reply.

Total silence is really scary..

Reactions: tobs

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am yet to recieve my notes which was raised on 13 Dec... Even the notes are delayed....:(