+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Are you the Chirag?
Do you have GCMS notes? What does it say about your security?
Sorry I missed your comment.. Yes yes I am the lucky one ;) . I haven't ordered gcms yet. Last month I had called agent , Eligibility met, Criminality passed, security not started .

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Not sure, how is the buzzing on Whats.... It's quiet and lonely around here...

@tobs @cansha @pursuit_of_happiness @tanush14 @mathansri @richa1987 @Micky345 @lavanya31 @macaly7 @Nishika22 @Ronja5200 @DanFariasM...others....anyone here??? :(
Yeah WA has been quiet too, I’m still around, commenting here and there on WA and still checking the forum very regularly but with nothing to add :( still haven’t received an answer for the CSE raised on wednesday, raised the template one but we’ll see how that goes and getting more frustrated as each day goes by. By now everytime I see a friend or family member they always ask “hey how’s the Canada thing going?” and I no longer have a reasonable answer, I’m like “well... still waiting...”

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Thats the 'Matthew' Kind of suggestion :p that we have been giving everyone who thought to do anything like what I am thinking. Understand the logic, but I also think about the the plan ahead. Its a collateral Risk that I am contemplating to take... God, be with us...
Eventually it's you call. If you have appetite for such a risk then there is no stopping. I am sure you would have given it a elaborate thought. My best wishes on that.

Reactions: gau55555

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Honestly I think they (agents who answer our concerns) are just evaluated by how many people they answer to rather than the quality of the answer itself so I wouldn’t be surprised of the use of templates and answers that doesn’t make much sense, which is a pretty lame way of evaluation but it is what it is.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
What's your plan for Valentine's?
I hope there'll be an interesting young man to sweep me off my feet on that day.
But in the absence of that, I plan to buy a beautiful decadent red velvet cake and devour it with a glass of Bailey's.
(Hopefully I won't be stuck in a village wearing coveralls)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I'm sure @JenineJac has interesting plans for Vals. J?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Sorry I missed your comment.. Yes yes I am the lucky one ;) . I haven't ordered gcms yet. Last month I had called agent , Eligibility met, Criminality passed, security not started .
Hey C,
Maybe I can be your Valentine and take away the stress of waiting?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
After you shared your pic on the W group, my stress has dramatically REDUCED. However, you being my valentine would make 2019 the best year yet !
Lol.
You mean that group pic? I'm sure you have the wrong person in mind as all the guesses were wrong but I'm glad you're less stressed. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiragShetty20

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
So you are the 1st one to report a response on CSE but they dumped the same shit again.
I got a reply too! Just this very moment, with the very predictable writing style of Mr Mathew all over it :p

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Unquote

Whatever we might say, the dude is simply unbeatable at his mundane job (and unbearable to us information-starved folks, may I add ;) ) Now, looking forward to his response to our coordinated CSE revolution...May Mathew find his crazy consistency matched by us and concede defeat at long last :p

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I got a reply too! Just this very moment, with the very predictable writing style of Mr Mathew all over it :p

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Unquote

Whatever we might say, the dude is simply unbeatable at his mundane job (and unbearable to us information-starved folks, may I add ;) ) Now, looking forward to his response to our coordinated CSE revolution...May Mathew find his crazy consistency matched by us and concede defeat at long last :p
Mathew and Sophie are one of a kind. I guess Sophie is currently on vacation.