June 2018 AOR - join here

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Have been a long time fan, already. Have also thought about using her help (with your permission, @Nishika22) for content development in whatever next marketing assignment I do after this one.
*Blushes*
Kind sirs, I do not merit such overwhelming compliments! But please do feel free to call upon me for help with any communication-oriented assignments - it’s both a passion and a vocation for me to see words work their magic :)

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
I got a reply too! Just this very moment, with the very predictable writing style of Mr Mathew all over it :p

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Unquote

Whatever we might say, the dude is simply unbeatable at his mundane job (and unbearable to us information-starved folks, may I add ;) ) Now, looking forward to his response to our coordinated CSE revolution...May Mathew find his crazy consistency matched by us and concede defeat at long last :p
I think we have to look when our criminality got passed, which generally is IP2 I guess, and then how long is the wait for others. According to immitracker 65% people who reached ip2 in October and 37% from November got PPR.

I could very well be wrong. Just trying to make sense of data.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I am pretty sure, after ppr, I am gonna miss agent Mathew. I am gonna raise a CSE every now and then and ask how he is doing. Yeah I know the answer.
He is good and the office received the necessary medication. Rest assured responsible office will contact 911 if he does not feel well!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I am pretty sure, after ppr, I am gonna miss agent Mathew. I am gonna raise a CSE every now and then and ask how he is doing. Yeah I know the answer.
He is good and the office received the necessary medication. Rest assured responsible office will contact 911 if he does not feel well!
Lmao!

Reactions: Mr_nobody

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
I got a reply too! Just this very moment, with the very predictable writing style of Mr Mathew all over it :p

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029

Unquote

Whatever we might say, the dude is simply unbeatable at his mundane job (and unbearable to us information-starved folks, may I add ;) ) Now, looking forward to his response to our coordinated CSE revolution...May Mathew find his crazy consistency matched by us and concede defeat at long last :p
I am sure that he must be the most consistent performer there.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Lol.
You mean that group pic? I'm sure you have the wrong person in mind as all the guessed were wrong but I'm glad you're less stressed. :D
I guess you need to send it again pointing at you this time haha:D or an individual one. Come on, you already saw mine:)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Who is doing the #10yearschallenge ? I'll like to see.

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Raised CSE also, iam not sure it will make difference , but its the only option with us,
Iam planning to send to Ottawa direct next week of nothing happened this week..

Reactions: mathansri

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I guess you need to send it again pointing at you this time haha:D or an individual one. Come on, you already saw mine:)
As soon as you get your PPR, I'll be happy to show my face... I'm waiting for you :D

Reactions: DanFariasM

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
I think we have to look when our criminality got passed, which generally is IP2 I guess, and then how long is the wait for others. According to immitracker 65% people who reached ip2 in October and 37% from November got PPR.

I could very well be wrong. Just trying to make sense of data.
Every time I hear someone saying the term 'very well', i remember the typical agent answer about my application: "very well within processing time"

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029

Unquote

Don't know what is their fight with me...I don't get response from Ottawa, NDVO and not for CSE.

Reactions: ChiragShetty20