+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
That is a good idea. However, when it comes to security, there is nothing that you can do other than waiting. if your are not from mid. east or if you don't have extensive travel history, you should be OK, and even if it starts, it won't you that long. Hopefully you get your PPR soon.
Hope so. None of these applies to me. Apart from Bangladesh (nationality) and Canada I haven't been anywhere.

nawalh22

Jan 10, 2019
Hey guys,

I have submitted my PR application for CEC in June 26th 2018. It has been more than 6 months and when I submitted the web form inquiry I received this message:

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Does this means anything promising or is this just a generic email that anyone with an inquiry about the processing time receives?

serene17

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Oh Wow! I woke up to see so many pages and activities on this thread!

First of all thanks from bottom of my heart to each and everyone who sent best wishes and congrats my way. I really appreciate it. And my apologies for being lazy and not replying by individual names or posts. There were already so many posts on this thread so I'm taking an easy way out to thank everyone by this post.

Secondly, my thanks to each and everyone who received their PPRs. It is so amazing to see people from other month AORs who actually come to this thread to share their happiness. June thread no wonder is probably the best thread on this forum.

And lastly, thanks to NDVO for issuing PPRs and bring happiness to so many people. And thanks to the good soul who discovered this route first and then lead the way for everyone else.

Last week there was a discussion and NDVO issuing PPRs was kind of considered an anomaly. But I think given the sheer number of people who have now received PPRs from NDVO it does point to some kind of process break at IRCC. I hope for everyone's sake (especially people who are not on forum and hence don't know about hack of emailing NDVO) that they fix it.

I had promised not to bring this up again but I will break that promise and say it again. People who have received their PPRs please take out sometime and go to the feedback link and make sure you give feedback to IRCC. Keep your language positive and not accusatory. I know most likely the feedback will be ignored but even if there is an iota of a chance it can help people later on I think it is a chance worth taking.

And great job @tobs to post the link to petition to Accra office. I would again request each and everyone to sign the petition.

Thank you all! And if you have reached till this line my special thank you for being patient and reading this.
Congratulations! and Thank you for providing support and advise to everyone on this forum.

Good luck on your next life chapter :)