Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Already did that on 24 December, agent said my application needs a final review by a Officer, I supposed he meant the file is still tagged as "review required- proof of funds", I checked this information first, on GCMS notes ordered back in october, my file hasnt been touched since july, more than 5 months ago.

My doubt for now, is if it will sound good to upload a updated bank letter, as my file hasn't already been reviewed by an officer, despite all contacts and CSE's, e-mails, I already had sent....
@YouthTree dm him to find our how he cleared his review required. Possibly ask for samples of his reference letter and job duties format. He is a CEC applicant and now has PPR.

Reactions: lavanya31

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
The only problem I could see is "APPEARS LOE IS NOT DATED", but it's not clear as to which LOE is he talking about, need more details about his application.
@YouthTree, can you provide your employment duration (Foreign & Canadian)?
Also, please verify if your letter of employment has correct dates and it indicates duration correctly.
Actually I felt 2 things that is LOE noted dated and they could not verify his employment.
@YouthTree request to please match your Employment reference letter with the guidelines stipulated by CIC. If there is a Gap then your can obtain a new reference letter and raise a CSE or you explain the same via LOE.

Reactions: tobs and tanush14

ShininLite

Sep 22, 2018
AOR Received.
23-06-2018
Med's Done....
11-07-2018
June Family,

So finally the time has come when I get to announce ... I have just received my PPR in my account. I just got a message in my email that I have a new message in my account. When I checked it was the Passport Request note.

This has been a one hell of a wait and really tough journey for me. May be one day I will write about other things as well. But for now I'm more relieved than happy. Saying that this wait has been tough is an understatement and I think only the folks waiting till now can really appreciate how it feels.

My sincere thanks and gratitude to each and everyone of you who have given me your best wishes and blessings.

My sincere thanks to folks who have sent me PMs just to cheer me up and keep me going (some who never post here and have an account just to wish me luck). No amount of thanks can ever repay for a gesture like that. I may have done something right here that some people feel that way for me.

I hope this excruciating wait ends for you all. I really pray for that. I know how it feels.

Thank you all once again!
So glad for you...wish you all the best!

Reactions: cansha

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I will increase my contribution by 100$ now. It was 200$ now it will be 300$.

But no one actually formed the group for the party so I think I may end up saving my 300$
I've been waiting for you and Nish and Prash and Gau and Tanush and others but especially YOU!

Debbu

Aug 17, 2018
For FSW-O at least, Eligibility must be passed before security checks commence. Mine is only met as on date.
Criminality though can be done before or after eligibility is passed. In my case, Criminality has been set to passed the day my background checks started - no movement since then as Eligibility has not been sent to a senior office for his review and decision to pass.
Oh okay, I am cec inland.security check has started not sure about criminality and eligibility

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Neither emailed nor followed up with ATIP.

But , I have called CIC agent today morning as there is no update after July 13(MEP and IP2). My AOR is June 23, 2018.

Agent mentioned my file is sent to department where eligibility is reviewed at granular level . As per agent, neither security nor criminality will be initiated until eligibility is passed and also there is no due date if files are sent special departments like mine for eligibility. Waiting for my GCMS notes.

In btw, reason being my eligibility sent for further review because my employer is located in Quebec and I am resident of Ontario, working remotely.

AOR :June 23
MEP : July 13
IP2 :July 13
Medical Expired : Dec 20, 2018 ( waiting for their call - Retake/Extension )
CEC Inland
Visa office - Ottawa
What are you planning to do?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Can you DM me the emotional text you sent in CSE that triggered your PPR in 2 hours..:D
It wasn't emotional actually. It was rather short. I just wrote one line saying I know from my GCMS my eligibility was done on 8 Aug and today is 5th month since. Could you please help me send message to Montreal VO.

I highly doubt it had anything to do with PPR.