FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Another Iteration, no clarifications, no assurances, no information....STATUS QUO

Good day Prashant,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,

Carl Antoine, Agent 4339
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: annevn8 and tobs

akec

Jan 4, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm a June 19, 2018 CEC inland applicant and I've been a silent reader of the thread for a while now. I was hoping for some advice on my current situation.

I am currently on a post grad work permit which expires in 2 days along with my TRV. I had applied for a work permit extension (which I am eligible for since my initial PGWP validity was shorter because of my passport's validity) about 2 months ago with no updates on that. My CEC application has also passed the 6 month mark and I have been told by IRCC phone agents that my application had been approved about 3 weeks ago, but no PPR yet. I will have to urgently travel outside Canada on Feb 15, 2019 and I'm wondering what I can do about it. So the options I have right now are:

1. If my PGWP extension in approved and I get it within the next few days, I can apply for a TRV (which takes a couple weeks), I might be able to get a visa and travel by Feb 15, 2019. This option seems unlikely because PGWP applications take about 3 months and I complete 3 months on Feb 8, 2019. I won't have time to apply for a TRV after.

2. If I get my PPR within the next few days and get my passport stamped say in another 2 weeks, can I travel outside Canada and come back with the PR visa and do my landing then? Note that my TRV and work permit will have expired by then. I know I can't complete my PR landing before I travel on Feb 15, 2019 and then leave with a Co-PR because apparently airlines won't let me get on a flight back to Canada without the PR card (Co-PR not accepted by airlines).

Any advice on what I can do will be appreciated. Anything else I can do to speed up my process apart from calling IRCC or raising a ticket on IRCC webform?

Thanks

larrylarry01

Oct 28, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm a June 19, 2018 CEC inland applicant and I've been a silent reader of the thread for a while now. I was hoping for some advice on my current situation.

I am currently on a post grad work permit which expires in 2 days along with my TRV. I had applied for a work permit extension (which I am eligible for since my initial PGWP validity was shorter because of my passport's validity) about 2 months ago with no updates on that. My CEC application has also passed the 6 month mark and I have been told by IRCC phone agents that my application had been approved about 3 weeks ago, but no PPR yet. I will have to urgently travel outside Canada on Feb 15, 2019 and I'm wondering what I can do about it. So the options I have right now are:

1. If my PGWP extension in approved and I get it within the next few days, I can apply for a TRV (which takes a couple weeks), I might be able to get a visa and travel by Feb 15, 2019. This option seems unlikely because PGWP applications take about 3 months and I complete 3 months on Feb 8, 2019. I won't have time to apply for a TRV after.

2. If I get my PPR within the next few days and get my passport stamped say in another 2 weeks, can I travel outside Canada and come back with the PR visa and do my landing then? Note that my TRV and work permit will have expired by then. I know I can't complete my PR landing before I travel on Feb 15, 2019 and then leave with a Co-PR because apparently airlines won't let me get on a flight back to Canada without the PR card (Co-PR not accepted by airlines).

Any advice on what I can do will be appreciated. Anything else I can do to speed up my process apart from calling IRCC or raising a ticket on IRCC webform?

Thanks

My advise for you will be to postpone your trip if it’s not too important. Your work permit extension visa will probably be denied since your pr is approved. If you travel before time , then you’ll have to go through the whole process of changing VO for submission after you get your PPR. Also do you know your VO? since you’re an inland applicant , if your visa office is Etobicoke for instance . You will get a landing interview invite and not the regular PPR . It is very difficult to get in touch with Etobicoke office .

Reactions: tobs

akec

Jan 4, 2019
My advise for you will be to postpone your trip if it’s not too important. Your work permit extension visa will probably be denied since your pr is approved. If you travel before time , then you’ll have to go through the whole process of changing VO for submission after you get your PPR. Also do you know your VO? since you’re an inland applicant , if your visa office is Etobicoke for instance . You will get a landing interview invite and not the regular PPR . It is very difficult to get in touch with Etobicoke office .
Last I asked the agent, I was told my VO was Ottawa.

I would postpone my trip if I could but it is an urgent family issue, so I'm really really hoping something is sorted out soon. The agent did mention that if I HAVE TO travel I can apply to have my VO changed to Bangladesh (where I'm travelling to) and have my passport sent there when I get a PPR but I'm not considering that as an option because that can be a lengthy process. I only plan on travelling for 2 weeks and I need to be back because I have a job here.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

I would postpone my trip if I could but it is an urgent family issue, so I'm really really hoping something is sorted out soon. The agent did mention that if I HAVE TO travel I can apply to have my VO changed to Bangladesh (where I'm travelling to) and have my passport sent there when I get a PPR but I'm not considering that as an option because that can be a lengthy process. I only plan on travelling for 2 weeks and I need to be back because I have a job here.
Your case is a bit complicated because you're an inland applicant and we don't know if you'll be given a landing appointment or PPR. If it was known for sure that you'll get a PPR then I would have suggested attempting to preempt your PPR letter by emailing NDVO requesting for your PPR since your application is aporoved and then after receiving the PPR, layer request a change of VO to Ottawa in Canada.
You can still try that and see how it goes.
(Check back a couple of pages for details on this)

Canada_it_is

Jan 4, 2019
Hi my AOR was June 8th 2018 - FSW EE
I called the CIC helpline number in the last week of October 2018 when I was informed that my Application is approved and that I will receive the PPR request email shortly. I have called them again a couple of times after the expiry of the 6 month period, and have gotten the same response that there is nothing wrong with my Application and I will receive the PPR email soon. I was also informed that my file is at the Sydney office. As I read on this forum, there was this problem faced by a bunch of applicants at the Sydney office. I have already made a case specific enquiry but have received only standard responses that they will let me know when they issue the PPR. I also sent an email to cpc-sydney-fsw@cic.gc.ca, to which I received a reply that I should raise a case specific enquiry. Can you please advise me the best action that can be taken from our end to make sure I receive the PPR? Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you so much!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi my AOR was June 8th 2018 - FSW EE
I called the CIC helpline number in the last week of October 2018 when I was informed that my Application is approved and that I will receive the PPR request email shortly. I have called them again a couple of times after the expiry of the 6 month period, and have gotten the same response that there is nothing wrong with my Application and I will receive the PPR email soon. I was also informed that my file is at the Sydney office. As I read on this forum, there was this problem faced by a bunch of applicants at the Sydney office. I have already made a case specific enquiry but have received only standard responses that they will let me know when they issue the PPR. I also sent an email to cpc-sydney-fsw@cic.gc.ca, to which I received a reply that I should raise a case specific enquiry. Can you please advise me the best action that can be taken from our end to make sure I receive the PPR? Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you so much!
You need to go back a couple of pages and read about how a few people were able to preempt their PPR by emailing New delhi visa office and then subsequently submitting their passports to new Delhi or requesting a change of submission location.

Reactions: Canada_it_is

Canada_it_is

Jan 4, 2019
You need to go back a couple of pages and read about how a few people were able to preempt their PPR by emailing New delhi visa office and then subsequently submitting their passports to new Delhi or requesting a change of submission location.
Thank you!

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016

Hi Akec, I am also CEC-inland, also June 19th AOR and is originally from Bangladesh.

It appears you are in an inflexible situation. Even if you get your PPR now you are very likely not suppose to get your PR card before March (takes about 45 days but I heard lately it is taking 60 days). And, without PR card you cannot enter back to Canada.

But you can get your PPR here and then apply for PR card from VFS Dhaka but you have to stay in Bangladesh for the time being.

Canada_it_is

Jan 4, 2019
Which would be the best email id to reach the NDVO?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Akec, I am also CEC-inland, also June 19th AOR and is originally from Bangladesh.

It appears you are in an inflexible situation. Even if you get your PPR now you are very likely not suppose to get your PR card before March (takes about 45 days but I heard lately it is taking 60 days). And, without PR card you cannot enter back to Canada.

But you can get your PPR here and then apply for PR card from VFS Dhaka but you have to stay in Bangladesh for the time being.
He can apply for a PRTD