+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Hey JJ,
It came just as I read your message.
You're a good luck charm.
Glad it worked :D congrats girl. I submitted my passport today as well. they say 14 working days but I don't know if it comes by then. what did your VO say on processing times?

Reactions: tobs

akec

Jan 4, 2019
Hi Akec, I am also CEC-inland, also June 19th AOR and is originally from Bangladesh.

It appears you are in an inflexible situation. Even if you get your PPR now you are very likely not suppose to get your PR card before March (takes about 45 days but I heard lately it is taking 60 days). And, without PR card you cannot enter back to Canada.

But you can get your PPR here and then apply for PR card from VFS Dhaka but you have to stay in Bangladesh for the time being.
Hey, staying in Bangladesh for the time being isn't really an option because I have a job here and I'm only off for 2 weeks from Feb 15, 2018. The options I am considering are:

1. If I get a PPR and not a landing interview, I will fly to Bangladesh and will do my landing with my PPR (PR visa stamp on my passport) on the way back. I think I am allowed to do that.
2. If I get a landing interview and get a Co-PR, I think I am allowed to enter Canada via land borders in a private vehicle. I guess on the way back from Bangladesh I will have to fly to USA (Detroit possibly) and just enter Canada using the Windsor border. I think that should be doable too.

Both the options I'm considering are of course dependent on the VO even releasing my PPR/interview mail within the next week or two.

Texture

Aug 30, 2018
Have tried to get on the queue but no luck for me. I think I will just raise a CSE and hear what they have to say.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hey, staying in Bangladesh for the time being isn't really an option because I have a job here and I'm only off for 2 weeks from Feb 15, 2018. The options I am considering are:

1. If I get a PPR and not a landing interview, I will fly to Bangladesh and will do my landing with my PPR (PR visa stamp on my passport) on the way back. I think I am allowed to do that.
2. If I get a landing interview and get a Co-PR, I think I am allowed to enter Canada via land borders in a private vehicle. I guess on the way back from Bangladesh I will have to fly to USA (Detroit possibly) and just enter Canada using the Windsor border. I think that should be doable too.

Both the options I'm considering are of course dependent on the VO even releasing my PPR/interview mail within the next week or two.
I think you should call them and discuss what you can do. Considering your situation they may notify the Visa Office.

Quite a tangent, which province are you in ?

Last edited:

akec

Jan 4, 2019
I think you should call them and discuss what you can do. Considering your situation they may notify the Visa Office .

Quite a tangent, which province are you in ?
Yeah I spoke to an agent, she said my file already has a note about my travel plans from the CSE that I had raised and the visa officer can see it. She said we have to give the visa officer a couple weeks to see it and take actions. Basically said I should just wait it out, which is just stupid.

I'm in Toronto, ON.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Glad it worked :D congrats girl. I submitted my passport today as well. they say 14 working days but I don't know if it comes by then. what did your VO say on processing times?
"Less than 4 weeks"... they do take their time.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Did a webform query again today and received the below response from them,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on December 24, 2018, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by January 23, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Third case of enroute PPR. Good news is on its way. Where's you application now?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
No nothing great. The agent was nice and spoke politely. I politely pleaded with her to send a note to the visa office or visa officer on my behalf as my file is 3 weeks beyond 6 months. She said they are able to do so only in "extreme" cases and did not clarify why she doesn't think mine is not. She said she has validated no recent communication was sent to me and there is no indication on my file that visa officers need something.

It's just that my BGC has not started and they can't say when it will be started. So, nothing really.
So the level of detail on CBSA is not as excruciating as the ignorace of the reason, why few files from June are still kept under wraps despite 6 months completion.

What do you say? Should I order GCMS? Do you think it will show anything more than what I already know??

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So the level of detail on CBSA is not as excruciating as the ignorace of the reason, why few files from June are still kept under wraps despite 6 months completion.

What do you say? Should I order GCMS? Do you think it will show anything more than what I already know??
I did order second set more in the hope of it will trigger "something" rather than to find out more information. I think there won't be any new information.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Yeah I spoke to an agent, she said my file already has a note about my travel plans from the CSE that I had raised and the visa officer can see it. She said we have to give the visa officer a couple weeks to see it and take actions. Basically said I should just wait it out, which is just stupid.

I'm in Toronto, ON.
I can understand your frustration. in my case, there is literally no update since November 16 when I passed the eligibility and criminality.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I did order second set more in the hope of it will trigger "something" rather than to find out more information. I think there won't be any new information.
Yeah, I did read about your re-order and my empathies with you, because you are still @IP1. I know what @Nishika22 received in her GCMS. I don't have words to describe my feeling of intrigue. Why on earth, plain, simple, straightforward applications are sitting without any movement, whatsoever!

Reactions: Nishika22 and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
tobs how can you say its enroute to ppr?
it also mentions that raise another cse webform if decision is not taken
Looks like a decision has been made, you just haven't gotten it.