FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Do they keep track of raised CSEs or only calls?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I may sound rude, but please don't let your consultant decide everything for you. He/she did his/her part, now tell him/her to send email to NDVO. It is better to wait for couple of weeks for Visa Office change than without PPR for 2-3 months after approval. I am sure those are waiting for Visa Office change will agree with me.

Good Luck!
yes I agree

Reactions: pbweb and ishq74

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
I had RR for POF too. Post submitting the revised POF statements, it took us nearly 1.5 months to receive the PPR Mail.
Hey hi,
Thanks for prompt reply..
Yes i have read ur case on one of the review required thread and ur timelines gv me some hope :)

tryng to collect some more datapoints to arrive at recent trends of RR cases.

btw is their any active thread for RR cases

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
@tanush14 @DanFariasM although I haven't gotten mine yet, but this should be proof enough that change of PPRs/passport Submission requests are possible.
Good to know. Change of passport submission VO has always been a norm but these cases are different where PPR was issued from a VO in a country that doesn’t have any role in processing of the case.

PS: I will still wait for you(rs) to confirm. ;)

Reactions: tobs

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Hey hi,
Thanks for prompt reply..
Yes i have read ur case on one of the review required thread and ur timelines gv me some hope :)

tryng to collect some more datapoints to arrive at recent trends of RR cases.

btw is their any active thread for RR cases
I found a couple of them but none were too active. Posting their links just in case you haven't already seen them:
1. EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect
2. GCMS shows "Eligibility: Review Required"...Let's get together here!

Reactions: harshala

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Reactions: DanFariasM

TOFluv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
@tobs something just struck me. For some reason I didn't get a confirmation mail from cpc Ottawa when I sent the mail request for change of VO. So, I sent another one some minute ago and got the confirmation of receipt reply. Don't know if it's applicable to you

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs something just struck me. For some reason I didn't get a confirmation mail from cpc Ottawa when I sent the mail request for change of VO. So, I sent another one some minute ago and got the confirmation of receipt reply. Don't know if it's applicable to you
I got a confirmation mail when I emailed them that day.
What occurred to me is maybe I shouldn't have written "change to Accra" in the email I sent to NDVO & Ottawa. I'm probably just reaching but it's weird that we haven't received it.
@DEJIADE did you mention "Accra" in your email?

TOFluv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I got a confirmation mail when I emailed them that day.
What occurred to me is maybe I shouldn't have written "change to Accra" in the email I sent to NDVO & Ottawa. I'm probably just reaching but it's weird that we haven't received it.
@DEJIADE did you mention "Accra" in your email?
Alright then. As for writing "change to Accra" I don't think it matters. Most of the people who successfully changed their VO on Nairaland mentioned Accra. Some even mailed Accra but it was Ottawa who responded. However, there was someone who didn't get a response till after a week and her deadline for submission was for 15 days

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Alright then. As for writing "change to Accra" I don't think it matters. Most of the people who successfully changed their VO on Nairaland mentioned Accra. Some even mailed Accra but it was Ottawa who responded. However, there was someone who didn't get a response till after a week and her deadline for submission was for 15 days
Phwew! Thanks @TOFluv I saw the post about the lady that had to wait almost a week. I emailed her yesterday, awaiting her response..

DEJIADE

Oct 23, 2018
I actually mentioned in the body of the mail that it be changed to Accra