+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I just got this reply to a request I raised barely 12 hours ago:

Good day (Full name),

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Unquote

Quite a pointless and generic response, so can't really say the speed to respond matters over much!
It’s the same reply I received from two different agents on two different days.

Reactions: Nishika22

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I just got this reply to a request I raised barely 12 hours ago:

Good day (Full name),

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Unquote

Quite a pointless and generic response, so can't really say the speed to respond matters over much!
Mathew, Sophie, Annabelle must be friends.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Same here. No response from Sydney, Ottawa or NDVO
I recently read someone quoting "b'fd to January 2019" cases. I feel, we belong to that lot. Our files were decided to be brought forward to 2019 way back in Sept. / Oct.

Reactions: dr.luca

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I recently read someone quoting "b'fd to January 2019" cases. I feel, we belong to that lot. Our files were decided to be brought forward to 2019 way back in Sept. / Oct.
Well I think we have no choice but to believe in any such theory with only one working day to go in 2018. At the end of the day there can be N number of explanations to rationalize it. Because fact is I don’t see anything happening on my file before 9 Jan.

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
hi all,
I had ordered gcms notes on the 15th of nov via atip. so as usual I didn't receive any response from them yet and so I mailed them to ask the reason for the delay of gcms notes for which I got a reply like this on 17 th dec and 27th dec

UPDATED MAY 31, 2017: Due to exceptional circumstances, we are currently experiencing difficulty meeting our service standards. Please accept our apologies for the delay, and rest assured that we are taking steps to address the situation.

MISE A JOUR le 31 mai, 2017 : En raison de circonstances exceptionnelles, nous rencontrons actuellement des difficultés à respecter nos normes de service. Veuillez accepter nos excuses pour le retard et soyez assurés que nous prenons les mesures nécessaires pour régler la situation.

(Le français suit.)
Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.
We have received your e-mail and we will respond in accordance with our service standards.
Submit your ATIP Request Online! You can access the ATIP Online Request tool at the following link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/.

SERVICES STANDARDS

CATEGORY

SERVICE STANDARDS

NEW REQUEST

If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipts.

Note: If you are requesting a Physical file that could have originated overseas, note that CIC may experience delays in the receipt of documents. This could result in a delayed response to your request.

Note: If you have submitted you request outside regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.

30 calendar days

STATUS INQUIRY

Due to the large volume of requests we process and, to provide the best customer service, we would be grateful you wait until the initial 30 days has expired before making a status request.

Tip: Check you junk mail, our response might be there!

To learn more about Access to Information and
Privacy, please visit us at the following:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/atip/index.asp

5 business days

QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE ACCESS TO INFORMATION ACT OR THE PRIVACY ACT

While waiting for our response, please visit our website at the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/atip/index.asp

You might find the answer!

5 business days

I called the agent also on 24th and he was not ready to share even the status of eligibility.
I am clueless now as to what to do and how to approach them in anyway possible. have they lost my file?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Did exactly same but no response yet. I thought approved cases were getting ppr after email :confused:
Yeah I thought the same. NDVO will be working tomorrow and also I think from 2nd Jan. The Canadian VO May still have very thin attendance in first week of Jan.

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
hi all,
I had ordered gcms notes on the 15th of nov via atip. so as usual I didn't receive any response from them yet and so I mailed them to ask the reason for the delay of gcms notes for which I got a reply like this on 17 th dec and 27th dec

UPDATED MAY 31, 2017: Due to exceptional circumstances, we are currently experiencing difficulty meeting our service standards. Please accept our apologies for the delay, and rest assured that we are taking steps to address the situation.

MISE A JOUR le 31 mai, 2017 : En raison de circonstances exceptionnelles, nous rencontrons actuellement des difficultés à respecter nos normes de service. Veuillez accepter nos excuses pour le retard et soyez assurés que nous prenons les mesures nécessaires pour régler la situation.

(Le français suit.)
Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.
We have received your e-mail and we will respond in accordance with our service standards.
Submit your ATIP Request Online! You can access the ATIP Online Request tool at the following link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/.

SERVICES STANDARDS

CATEGORY

SERVICE STANDARDS

NEW REQUEST

If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipts.

Note: If you are requesting a Physical file that could have originated overseas, note that CIC may experience delays in the receipt of documents. This could result in a delayed response to your request.

Note: If you have submitted you request outside regular business hours, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.

30 calendar days

STATUS INQUIRY

Due to the large volume of requests we process and, to provide the best customer service, we would be grateful you wait until the initial 30 days has expired before making a status request.

Tip: Check you junk mail, our response might be there!

To learn more about Access to Information and
Privacy, please visit us at the following:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/atip/index.asp

5 business days

QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE ACCESS TO INFORMATION ACT OR THE PRIVACY ACT

While waiting for our response, please visit our website at the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/atip/index.asp

You might find the answer!

5 business days

I called the agent also on 24th and he was not ready to share even the status of eligibility.
I am clueless now as to what to do and how to approach them in anyway possible. have they lost my file?
any help on this matter ?