Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
No, there is no section indicates reason of transferring, it happened the day after my final approval and COPR was created. My AOR is June 15th (you can look up my details in my signature)
Have you raised a CSE? To ask about your PPR?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey Prashant.. Good to have you back. We are in the same state as well.

Here is the response for the CSE we have raised:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your accountif additional information is needed.
  • Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario,
    • you may be contacted via your accountif additional information is needed.
It says someone is reviewing the Eligibility. And the agent who responded was Sophie. @tobs Your CSE was handled by the same agent as well I guess?

GCMS notes said Eligibility is Recommended Pass. Now CSE says it's still in Review. I am confused.
Yes it's agent Sophie, 4344.
She gives the vaguest replies but this response could just mean they haven't started your security like you already know not eligibility per se.

Reactions: mathansri

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I just got a response to my CSE raised yesterday.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
I think this was the same response I had too. Except mine had the whole 6 months processing times nonsense.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Writing here too get more opinion-

I got my GCMS note that is issued in Nov 16.

Eligibility: Recommend passed
Criminality, security: not started

When i called cic 2 days ago, she told me, Eligibility in process, criminality: passed, security: not started

Aor: Sept 13
Mep: Oct 10
IP2: Nov 28

any insight about my status? Many thanks!
Your security hasn't started. It can take some time for it to start. Some people have been waiting 6 weeks with security not started still.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
It's my primary VO. CIO Sydney is my secondary VO. That's where my file is now.
My file is also in Sydney (as per agent) but Ottawa is my secondary VO and Sydney primary. But my PR print queue is assigned to Ottawa. So confused with all this VO chasing ....

Reactions: TOFluv

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I just got a response to my CSE raised yesterday.

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Was it from Sophie, Agent 4344?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My file is also in Sydney (as per agent) but Ottawa is my secondary VO and Sydney primary. But my PR print queue is assigned to Ottawa. So confused with all this VO chasing ....
Any other secondary offices? Ottawa most likely would have issued the PPR if it was up to them.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dhaka, OSC and Vergeville (in page 3)
Yeah, and Dhaka is not Singapore VO and they told you CIO will send your PPR. I remember. Email NDVO on monday.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, and Dhaka is not Singapore VO and they told you CIO will send your PPR. I remember. Email NDVO on monday.
They said its being processed by CIO no mention of PPR. I am a little anxious about NDVO cause what if I need to change VO or something if they send PPR?

Reactions: tobs

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Raised CSE after completing six months,asking for update but got the same automated reply

////////////

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
SIYA VAR RAMCHANDRA KI JAI!, @tanush14! @cansha @tobs @mathansri @Nishika22 @Hannahvet Sorry friends, I was away for a few days. But I was keeping myself updated through all that was happening on this thread.

A lot has transpired during these three days.

Dec. 19 - I had initially thought I would call IRCC and check my application status. I was very positively expecting approval of my application. However, after I read a few posts about NDVO reverting back status inquiries with PPRs, I was all excited and wrote a letter to NDVO, that later turned into a fizzled ammunition.

Dec. 20 - I was desperately waiting for NDVO's response but nothing came through. I was still positive as I saw more PPRs coming in response to Applicants' emails. I was a little disheartened to see a fellow ark member @Nishika22 being told that her security hadn't started yet.

Dec. 21 - I finally decided to give a call. Tried 8 times between 2:30 PM Eastern and 4:30 PM Eastern. I was not pushed to the waiting que. My 9th call around 4:40 PM Eastern put me up in the waiting line. I reached a decent agent (Arianna) after about 40 minutes of wait. I was her last call for the day and before her Holidays began. She was super nice and pleasant to talk to. However, the call did not give me my much required relief. Like @Nishika22, I too was informed, that my file is still in CPC Ottawa, and the 'Security' has not yet started. I asked, the reason for the long delay and the time it might take, and she did not have an idea. She told me, without the 'Security' marked completed the file wouldn't move.

As suggested to @Nishika22 I already emailed CPC Ottawa asking them about the reason for "unusually long delay" and will have to wait for their response now.

Happy to see some of our Ark folks got their PPR.

@Nishika22 looks like we are indeed siblings from different parents after all! :D

Thank you guys for missing me. Don't worry I will keep playing cupid between @cansha @tanush14 and @tobs. :)
Hehehe...yup brother from another mother! Like all humans in Noah’s ark presumably were - sons and daughters of Adam and Eve :p But yeah, keeping fingers crossed for both our security to move to started soon - that’s the next big milestone, amen :)

Reactions: tobs