+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
Hi...my aor is 7 june..day before yesterday i raised cse. And i got the following response

Good day Gurpreet Kaur,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Plz tell me is this the general response mail that they send to everybody or its different?
@tobs

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi...my aor is 7 june..day before yesterday i raised cse. And i got the following response

Good day Gurpreet Kaur,

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Plz tell me is this the general response mail that they send to everybody or its different?
@tobs
This is generic reply.

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab

Good day Gurpreet Kaur,

@tobs
My biggest concern was my security...as my security is in process since october. Does this mail anyhow verifies that my security is not screened?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
But as i saw in thread some people get the reply as the eligibility is in process or something else.does it mean that mine is met?
So there are 3/4 formats of their generic replies. Unfortunately, based on the above reply it's not possible to tell anything. You need to order GCMS notes to know.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I just wish my security is not under screening...although i dnt hv any travel history. But i hv heard that if security is taking a long time it might be screened.
Not to be politically incorrect but based on information on this forum either you need to be from one of the "High risk" countries or need to have extensive travel history to such countries to be caught in such screening.

Reactions: Gurpreet1112