+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

lattersnow

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
My secondary VO is CIO . Although according to my last gcms I had 4 offices listed on it.

Primary: Etobicoke
Secondary 1: CIO
Secondary 2: Ottawa
Secondary 3: Vergeville

Agent however told me few days ago that my file is still in Etobicoke . Everything is been passed but no email yet
My secondary VO is: Windsor

My last GSCM note Secondary VO was CIO, but after Etobicoke final approved my case and COPR is created, they transferred my files to Windsor IRCC and then nothing happened after that day (Nov 1st)... what the hell is going on... why did they send the file to Windsor IRCC... it looks like you might be fine, since CIO is probably more responsible than Windsor IRCC...

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
@tobs @Nishika22 How long did it take CPC Ottawa to reply to your query about PPR? I emailed them today as Ottawa is listed as my secondary VO in my GCMS notes and PR visa and COPR print queue is assigned to Ottawa CPC.
Just mailed them 2 days ago. Nothing yet :( Update you soon as I have something worth reporting in my inbox :) Cheers...

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Many congratulations to everyone who received their PPR...Wish you guys have a great holidays and a wonderful year ahead.

As IRCC already announced they are closed from Dec' 22 to 26 and we don't expect much movement even after that until they are back in office on Jan 2nd/3rd..for people like me, @cansha, @tobs, @Prashant86_2000 (where are you man?), @Nishika22 @Micky345 and many others, hopes are bleak to get any news in this year now..but let's stick together even though the ark is shrinking..all the best to all of us!!

Thanks for the wishes :) Next year is just round the corner. May 2019 be our lucky year :D

Reactions: ishangodbole

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
Good morning Madam/Sir,

I'm a Permanent Residency applicant, under the Federal Skilled Worker program. My application details is at the end of this mail.
I've been told by an officer at IRCC that my file got approved on December 13, 2018, but I've not received the Ready for Visa letter (passport request e-mail).

I also have reason to believe my application follows this pattern:
CPC Ottawa-ON Visa Office -> CIO Sydney-NS -> Local Visa Office (for passport request).

So my questions is this, if you please:
Has my application been sent to you for passport request? If affirmative, can you please confirm that the e-mail hasn't already been sent?
(I'm afraid of having lost it because I keep checking everyday and I haven't seen it)
I am looking forward to your response.
My Application details:

I actually copied this from @RaulFloyd :D
Glad to be contributing a little.

I think that mailing them helped to speed up the ppr, but even if this trick doens't work for you all, I bet you will get it in no time.

Reactions: marinarosa

TOFluv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yes. But I don't trust their responses.
I got a response from them
"Please note that the application E****** was not processed at the Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O). Please use the IRCC web form to submit your inquiry."
I guess my file was never at Ottawa.

Reactions: shishirkona

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
"Please note that the application E****** was not processed at the Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O). Please use the IRCC web form to submit your inquiry."
Better to avoid sharing personal details such as application numbers on a public forum.

Reactions: TOFluv

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
You got a CSE/GCMS note that mentioned Ottawa right?
It probably got transferred to CIO early on.