+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I had been there so I can understand exactly how it feels.
Why don't you find out your secondary offices either from gcms notes or by calling agent so that you can mail them
Maybe they will send PPR or atleast route you to correct LVO
Good luck buddy!
Wishing you speedy PPR :)
Thanks for the advice. I am going to try LVO option next week. Let’s see if it works or not . As vacation mode has started , I doubt there would be any reply till jan first week.

cary0807

Nov 30, 2018
What did you actually write to NDVO ? Very interested in knowing.
I emailed them my Application number UCI ,Date of Birth and my name with following

" To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing to ask you the recent status of my application. I submitted my Express Entry application on May.25.2018 ,the agent at call center said my application has been approved but I haven't get any confirmation email and my status still shows processing background check.
Would you please be kind enough in letting me know the current status of my application."

Then got a Passport Request Letter from DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca

Can anyone advise what to do ? or did anyone has this situation before?

Thanks!

Reactions: cansha

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
What did you write to them?:D
Good morning Madam/Sir,

I'm a Permanent Residency applicant, under the Federal Skilled Worker program. My application details is at the end of this mail.
I've been told by an officer at IRCC that my file got approved on December 13, 2018, but I've not received the Ready for Visa letter (passport request e-mail).

I also have reason to believe my application follows this pattern:
CPC Ottawa-ON Visa Office -> CIO Sydney-NS -> Local Visa Office (for passport request).

So my questions is this, if you please:
Has my application been sent to you for passport request? If affirmative, can you please confirm that the e-mail hasn't already been sent?
(I'm afraid of having lost it because I keep checking everyday and I haven't seen it)
I am looking forward to your response.
My Application details:

I actually copied this from @RaulFloyd :D

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Many congratulations to everyone who received their PPR...Wish you guys have a great holidays and a wonderful year ahead.

As IRCC already announced they are closed from Dec' 22 to 26 and we don't expect much movement even after that until they are back in office on Jan 2nd/3rd..for people like me, @cansha, @tobs, @Prashant86_2000 (where are you man?), @Nishika22 @Micky345 and many others, hopes are bleak to get any news in this year now..but let's stick together even though the ark is shrinking..all the best to all of us!!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too.
Let’s stay connected and we will definitely cross this hurdle with smile.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I emailed them my Application number UCI ,Date of Birth and my name with following

" To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing to ask you the recent status of my application. I submitted my Express Entry application on May.25.2018 ,the agent at call center said my application has been approved but I haven't get any confirmation email and my status still shows processing background check.
Would you please be kind enough in letting me know the current status of my application."

Then got a Passport Request Letter from DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca

Can anyone advise what to do ? or did anyone has this situation before?

Thanks!
I have advised that you call CIC to find out if you need to send your Passport or they'll schedule an interview for you.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I just used this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx to provide "feedback" to CIC on their processing times. It may again not help but request folks to use this option to let them know about the issues. I would urge especially the ones who have received PPRs to participate if they can. Thanks!

Feedback was around how some files are waiting beyond 6 month mark and on ordering GCMS notes people come to know the reason of delay is actually no one has touched the file. If a file is not even touched how can they say it is taking more time to process information. Also added points how the progress bar is useless and if they want they need to make the process more FIFO.

Afaz77

Oct 11, 2018
Exactly my thoughts, but I gave it a shot. In fact I emailed Paris and Sydney as well :D If you know that your application has been approved, I would suggest you drop them a note. You could be pleasantly surprised :D
Can you share the email address of the three VO please?
Mine is also sitting approved at Sydney VO