+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

canadian_dream89

Feb 22, 2015
You guys are lucky!!! File Approved and PPR after sending mail to LVO. My AOR is 23 of june, the last information available I have is that my elegibility is in process - review required, after sending email to Ralph in beginning of November.

Feeling happy for others who got their PPR on this last 3 days after mailing LVO, but sad for my file to be stuck in review required. :( The only thing I have to do is to sit, wait and pray for a speedy review and PPR.
:(

larrylarry01

Oct 28, 2018
You guys are lucky!!! File Approved and PPR after sending mail to LVO. My AOR is 23 of june, the last information available I have is that my elegibility is in process - review required, after sending email to Ralph in beginning of November.

Feeling happy for others who got their PPR on this last 3 days after mailing LVO, but sad for my file to be stuck in review required. :( The only thing I have to do is to sit, wait and pray for a speedy review and PPR.
:(

Same Aor. I was on RR too until Nov 18. Hang in there and stay positive . Do you know your VO ?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs @Nishika22 How long did it take CPC Ottawa to reply to your query about PPR? I emailed them today as Ottawa is listed as my secondary VO in my GCMS notes and PR visa and COPR print queue is assigned to Ottawa CPC.
24 hours.

Reactions: shishirkona

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
And as expected I didn’t receive any reply on my CSE in 24 hours like many have had the luck. It appears as if for CIC I don’t exist.

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Now again you changed your statement. Now showing the link you are referring to privacy concerns and not how cic differenciate between gcms providers. Read and then share please.
Friend when did I say CIC differentiate between the GCMS provider, if you read my message I said best option is to get it filled directly if you have some known in Canada, and if you are actually willing to order it from Third party then spend sometime to understand which site is providing the best facilities. I shared my what I did, so if you like it please do it else you have your own way of going for the things.

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Personally, I prefer to use the age old system of storing the records offline using pen and paper. It's hard to breach it that way. :D
I guess the question was not clear, I do not understand much about technology but what I know is if I fill the details online which your website would also ask, the data is stored on some server, so that is where the safety comes in.
For Example back there in India there are many website who ask you to fill a form for XYZ purpose and sell the data of MNCs.
I hope you understand what I meant. ;:)