+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yesterday morning (5:58am Sydney, NS time) and they replied in about 16 hours (9:54 pm Sydney, NS time).
It was in my spam, so i didn't see it till today. Check your spam.
Nah .. Nothing there. Plus I have raised a CSE in the past and the response came in my inbox. So, no reason for it to go to spam this time.

miaanpuria

Sep 11, 2018
CHD
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
June 14
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 14
Med's Done....
June 26
Hi ,

Those who emailed to NDVO, Can you please let me know what all responses(Automatic Replies) you get from NDVO.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Yesterday morning (5:58am Sydney, NS time) and they replied in about 16 hours (9:54 pm Sydney, NS time).
It was in my spam, so i didn't see it till today. Check your spam.
Add below domains to safe sender list (or create a filter if using gmail) to avoid emails going to spam..

Reactions: tobs

cary0807

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Guys

My AOR date was May 25 and I talked to agent at call center , they confirmed my application have been approved but didn't get any email

So I gave it a try ,sent an email to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca (But I am not from India )then I got a Passport Request Letter from them

today .They asking me to mail passport to Ottawa( I am in Canada right now ) but my country don't need a visa to visit Canada only need eTA

Is that still mean I need to mail it ?

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
As per immitracker, in Dec 2017 there were about 350 PPRs issued. Despite the recent news of PPRs from NDVO we have only 141 PPRs for Dec 2018. Also, this December has not seen that one massive day of PPRs like 19 Dec 2017 :( Looks kind of difficult to touch the 350 number from here.

@tanush14
So many people reported PPR today from different sources (Whatsapp etc) but I still see only 5 cases updated on tracker..so numbers are definitely way more than what people are reporting on myimmitracker..but yes, not as good as last year.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hi Guys

My AOR date was May 25 and I talked to agent at call center , they confirmed my application have been approved but didn't get any email

So I gave it a try ,sent an email to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca (But I am not from India )then I got a Passport Request Letter from them

today .They asking me to mail passport to Ottawa( I am in Canada right now ) but my country don't need a visa to visit Canada only need eTA

This is strange & confusing. I'm not sure what to advise you here...but
NDVO officials are so generous that now even I am tempted to write to them, may be they will approve it and request my passport.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So many people reported PPR today from different sources (Whatsapp etc) but I still see only 5 cases updated on tracker..so numbers are definitely way more than what people are reporting on myimmitracker..but yes, not as good as last year.
That is true but there have been weeks when we have not seen action here on forum or WA group but see some numbers on immitracker. And I would imagine it was the same last year as well. The huge gap is a good indicator how things in 2018 have been very different from 2017. Let's see what 2019 brings for us.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Guys

@TOFluv @worldgreatest see!!
I think we need to email NDVO.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Guys

Call CIC And ask for clarification.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys

What the hell is happening ?

Reactions: TOFluv