+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Feeling extremely bad today after seeing so many people getting pprs. It’s nothing against them but even after application is approved and with 9th June Aor, there is no movement of any sort which is really frustrating. People with later aors and approved dates already have their pprs. Also, people from August September already got their pprs.

I applied with 7 friends and I am only unlucky one left now. 4 of them received pprs in month of September and October. 1 of them received in November and 1 on December and I am here about to cross Christmas and enter new year. Disappointment continues....

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Guys, I think I might have the Request for Passport email from NDVO!!! :D emailing the office absolutely did it!!

Yay! Here is my timeline:
ITA: 23rd March
NOC: 0125
FSW-O, Spain Resident & Indian National
ITA: 19th June
MEP/IP2: 5th July
Ghost 1: 24th October
Ghost 2: 7th November
Email NDVO: 20th December
Passport Request Email: 21st December

I am reading it over and over again just to make sure it's not spam or a mistake hehe. Just to confirm, does it start with "Dear...... This is in reference to your application for PR. To finalize your application, we require:.........??"
Will figure out how to get the VFS changed to France.

Wishing you all a speedy PPR and hope to see you soon in Canada! Big hugs and cheers! :D
JJ
Congrats. If you are in Spain, why did you send mail to NDVO? I am asking becoz I am an Indian, living in Myanmar. Should I also be sending mail to NDVO?

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Thank you buddy @DanFariasM I was actually expected NDVO to tell me the file is not with them and was dreading it was in Paris :D. But looks like they moved all approved cases to Delhi. I would recommend raising a Webform if it's already crossed the 6 month mark, which I assume it has. That's what the agent suggested as well. I really really hope you get it at the earliest :) Good luck champ!
I already did, but got a somewhat standard reply. I guess I’ll wait and see :) thanks for the best wishes!

Reactions: JenineJac and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Feeling extremely bad today after seeing so many people getting pprs. It’s nothing against them but even after application is approved and with 9th June Aor, there is no movement of any sort which is really frustrating. People with later aors and approved dates already have their pprs. Also, people from August September already got their pprs.

I applied with 7 friends and I am only unlucky one left now. 4 of them received pprs in month of September and October. 1 of them received in November and 1 on December and I am here about to cross Christmas and enter new year. Disappointment continues....
what's your nationality? or country of residence?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Congrats. If you are in Spain, why did you send mail to NDVO? I am asking becoz I am an Indian, living in Myanmar. Should I also be sending mail to NDVO?
Only if you have confirmation that your application was in Sydney and is approved.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hi guys. Just received my PPR. Thank you to everyone here for their help. If it wasn't for following this forum I wouldn't have mailed NDVO. Timeline in signature.

Mailed ndvo on 19th. Received PPR 21st (4.30 PM IST)

All the very best & cheers
Congratulations!!

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Call agent said my application had been approved.
CSE reply is this.
I was expecting a "decision has been reached" response. It's all confusing to me now.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application for federal skilled worker. Since it was received on July 10, 2018, your application is still within the regularprocessing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Don't worry I got the same response wen I raised a cse too

Reactions: tobs

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Exactly my thoughts, but I gave it a shot. In fact I emailed Paris and Sydney as well :D If you know that your application has been approved, I would suggest you drop them a note. You could be pleasantly surprised :D

miaanpuria

Sep 11, 2018
CHD
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
June 14
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 14
Med's Done....
June 26
Hi All,

Congrats Everyone who got their PPRS.

AOR :14 June
MED : 26 June
IP2: 16 OCT
Nationality and Residence : Indian
File Approved on 6th Nov and at VO Sydney (Informed by Ralph)
I raised the CSE and got the reply that Application is still in Progress (Generic type of Reply)

I asked my agent to email NDVO as read from forum that people are getting PPR after emailing them if the file is approved. The agent is reluctant to mail them. Should I email NDVO from my mail id(not given during Applying).

I am just confused. Please suggest.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018

I had been there so I can understand exactly how it feels.
Why don't you find out your secondary offices either from gcms notes or by calling agent so that you can mail them
Maybe they will send PPR or atleast route you to correct LVO
Good luck buddy!
Wishing you speedy PPR :)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
As per immitracker, in Dec 2017 there were about 350 PPRs issued. Despite the recent news of PPRs from NDVO we have only 141 PPRs for Dec 2018. Also, this December has not seen that one massive day of PPRs like 19 Dec 2017 :( Looks kind of difficult to touch the 350 number from here.

@tanush14
And if we look at overall PPRs issued in 2017 vs 2018 numbers are even more shocking. 4391 PPRs issued in 2017 vs 3153 issued in 2018. Amazing!!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi All,

Congrats Everyone who got their PPRS.

AOR :14 June
MED : 26 June
IP2: 16 OCT
Nationality and Residence : Indian
File Approved on 6th Nov and at VO Sydney (Informed by Ralph)
I raised the CSE and got the reply that Application is still in Progress (Generic type of Reply)

I asked my agent to email NDVO as read from forum that people are getting PPR after emailing them if the file is approved. The agent is reluctant to mail them. Should I email NDVO from my mail id(not given during Applying).

I am just confused. Please suggest.
when did you raise the CSE? It's possible you got that response because your 6 months weren't up.
You can try to request the PPR from your personal email but you need to provide all your application details like UCI number, Application number, dull name, DOB, etc.
In the subject state that you file is approved, you've exceeded 6 months and you're awaiting PPR. I'm not sure they will respond to you because your email address isn't on file but you can give it a try. I'll advise that you pressure your consultant to send the email showing him/her evidence of PPRs based on proactive emailing.
Idk why Consultants can be such shitheads sometimes.

Reactions: TOFluv

1prayer

Nov 2, 2018
Hi all,
Anybody still in IP1? I am 2 days away from 180 days and not sure what's going on. All advice and suggestions are appreciated. Wishing everyone a great holiday season and best wishes for 2019