Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Truly Happy for all those who got PPR this week. As for me, I think I've done all I can for now . I'll wait till the 27th to raise another webform/CSE as to why I'm yet to get PPR mail even though my case is approved and I've crossed the standard processing time
@tobs what say you?
I concur!!

richie90

Dec 21, 2018
Hello everyone,
congrats to all those who got ppr!

does anyone know which is the LVO for Indian nationals applying from Middle East?

my timeline:
indian citizen
Qatar resident
AOR June 15
IP2 oct 23

called agent day before and was informed that criminality and eligibility have beed passed. security checks haven't started.

Rohan Joshi

Dec 18, 2016
Hi @tobs, the response you got from the CSE is just generic/templated response. This response can also vary depending on the agent that replied as shown at the bottom of the response.
Some of the agents' response are more specific like "your file has been approved" or "a decision has been made", while some will just give the more generic reply.

I got exactly this same response as yours through CSE prior to PPR even after Ralph had confirmed approval. I was worried and doubted Ralph's info, till someone else showed me two different responses he got from the two CSEs he raised after approval. One agent was specific and said "decision has been made, wait for instructions....". The other agent of course gave exactly your own kind of response. What's the aim of this long story? To calm your nerves, even though I know being calm is the toughest thing to do in your situation, as anxiety almost had the better part of me too. But thank God for saving me from IRCC induced hypertension just at the nip of time:D

Same case with me. I got two different replies after raising webform. MY Aor is 9th June, IP2 16th October. Mr. Ralph told that my application was approved on 24 th october.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
HI All,

Received my GCMS notes today. Primary office: CIO and Secondary Office: CPC Ottawa (first page of notes). I also have Dhaka, OSC and CPC Vergeville listed as Secondary Offices on page 3.

I emailed Dhaka office yesterday and got a reply that this service of PR applications has relocated to Singapore. They gave me a contact address for SGVO and when I contacted them, today I got a response that my file is being processed by CIO.

Should I email CPC Ottawa now? Or will Vergeville issue my PPR? Any ideas @CoolSandy @tobs @cansha
Email both if you have email ID for both.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Oh I see you have your own business,
The forum is for helping and discussing does it actually concerns you if I help people and make them aware of something which I experienced.
By the way I would be interested to know which security server do you use for your business records to keep things safe.
Personally, I prefer to use the age old system of storing the records offline using pen and paper. It's hard to breach it that way. :D

Texture

Aug 30, 2018
Just spoke with an agent, security has still not started. Only difference from a month plus ago is adr which he confirmed has been received. I was hoping that at least security has started and that was what triggered adr. After all this rant, I want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season.

Reactions: Jss592 and tobs

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
As per immitracker, in Dec 2017 there were about 350 PPRs issued. Despite the recent news of PPRs from NDVO we have only 141 PPRs for Dec 2018. Also, this December has not seen that one massive day of PPRs like 19 Dec 2017 :( Looks kind of difficult to touch the 350 number from here.

@tanush14

Reactions: tanush14

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
congrats to all those who got ppr!

does anyone know which is the LVO for Indian nationals applying from Middle East?

my timeline:
indian citizen
Qatar resident
AOR June 15
IP2 oct 23

called agent day before and was informed that criminality and eligibility have beed passed. security checks haven't started.
Welcome to the ark . Lot of people here have similar timeline and security not started since past 50 days.. Not sure what's wrong with Ottawa VO.

Reactions: tobs and richie90