+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

TOFluv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
@tobs I'm tempted to mail NDVO :p. I'd always imagined getting PPR with my fellow ark members but seems NDVO came to their rescue. We may have to wait for CIO Sydney for our mails, unfortunately.
P.S ignore the CSE reply. I have a feeling u got that reply cos you are still within the 6 months timeline

Reactions: tobs

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Congratulations @JenineJac ! Wow seems like mailing LVO is doing the trick (although hopefully they are not requesting passport to get us off their backs and then take another million weeks to stamp it) I’m tempted to mail mine althouh not sure which one is it. Should be Mexico. But anyway I don’t habe any confirmation my file is approved so I won’t waste that bullet yet.
Thank you buddy @DanFariasM I was actually expected NDVO to tell me the file is not with them and was dreading it was in Paris :D. But looks like they moved all approved cases to Delhi. I would recommend raising a Webform if it's already crossed the 6 month mark, which I assume it has. That's what the agent suggested as well. I really really hope you get it at the earliest :) Good luck champ!

larrylarry01

Oct 28, 2018
Call agent said my application had been approved.
CSE reply is this.
I was expecting a "decision has been reached" response. It's all confusing to me now.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application for federal skilled worker. Since it was received on July 10, 2018, your application is still within the regularprocessing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Standard response . Your application is approved.

Love_canada@4321

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Who all are planning to move to ottawa? Please raise you hands .

Well.. i know no one there . Still my inner self is asking me to move there after comparing it to other cities. May be because of my profession and type of life I want.

So if anyone can guide me through because I won't be in a condition to find myself a home after reaching there.

larrylarry01

Oct 28, 2018
Who all are planning to move to ottawa? Please raise you hands .

Well.. i know no one there . Still my inner self is asking me to move there after comparing it to other cities. May be because of my profession and type of life I want.

So if anyone can guide me through because I won't be in a condition to find myself a home after reaching there.[/QUOTE

What’s your profession if I may ask

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs I'm tempted to mail NDVO :p. I'd always imagined getting PPR with my fellow ark members but seems NDVO came to their rescue. We may have to wait for CIO Sydney for our mails, unfortunately.
P.S ignore the CSE reply. I have a feeling u got that reply cos you are still within the 6 months timeline
I think its because I'm still 20days shy of hitting 6 months. I wonder if any approved persons that hasn't gotten to 6 months yet got a CSE response like this.
Emailing NDVO is starting to make sense.. lol

larrylarry01

Oct 28, 2018
I think its because I'm still 20days shy of hitting 6 months. I wonder if any approved persons that hasn't gotten to 6 months yet got a CSE response like this.
Emailing NDVO is starting to make sense.. lol

A friend of mine got the same response from same VO on Tuesday June 30 AOR. He however got PPR on Wednesday

Reactions: TOFluv and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
A friend of mine got the same response from same VO on Tuesday June 30 AOR. He however got PPR on Wednesday
Thank you. You've reassured my broken heart.

Reactions: JenineJac

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@TOFluv I just ordered GCMS notes. I'm optimistic that we'll get the PPR before then. But I had to do something. Especially after getting that CSE response.:)

Reactions: TOFluv and Adesua

Adesua

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kiev
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Call agent said my application had been approved.
CSE reply is this.
I was expecting a "decision has been reached" response. It's all confusing to me now.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application for federal skilled worker. Since it was received on July 10, 2018, your application is still within the regularprocessing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Hi @tobs, the response you got from the CSE is just generic/templated response. This response can also vary depending on the agent that replied as shown at the bottom of the response.
Some of the agents' response are more specific like "your file has been approved" or "a decision has been made", while some will just give the more generic reply.

I got exactly this same response as yours through CSE prior to PPR even after Ralph had confirmed approval. I was worried and doubted Ralph's info, till someone else showed me two different responses he got from the two CSEs he raised after approval. One agent was specific and said "decision has been made, wait for instructions....". The other agent of course gave exactly your own kind of response. What's the aim of this long story? To calm your nerves, even though I know being calm is the toughest thing to do in your situation, as anxiety almost had the better part of me too. But thank God for saving me from IRCC induced hypertension just at the nip of time:D

Reactions: tobs and TOFluv

TOFluv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Truly Happy for all those who got PPR this week. As for me, I think I've done all I can for now . I'll wait till the 27th to raise another webform/CSE as to why I'm yet to get PPR mail even though my case is approved and I've crossed the standard processing time
@tobs what say you?

Reactions: JenineJac and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi @tobs, the response you got from the CSE is just generic/templated response. This response can also vary depending on the agent that replied as shown at the bottom of the response.
Some of the agents' response are more specific like "your file has been approved" or "a decision has been made", while some will just give the more generic reply.

I got exactly this same response as yours through CSE prior to PPR even after Ralph had confirmed approval. I was worried and doubted Ralph's info, till someone else showed me two different responses he got from the two CSEs he raised after approval. One agent was specific and said "decision has been made, wait for instructions....". The other agent of course gave exactly your own kind of response. What's the aim of this long story? To calm your nerves, even though I know being calm is the toughest thing to do in your situation, as anxiety almost had the better part of me too. But thank God for saving me from IRCC induced hypertension just at the nip of time:D
Thank you very much, @Adesua I appreciate you taking the time to reassure me.
The agent that responded was Sophie, Agent 4344.
I'll look out for her other responses.

Reactions: Adesua