Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
So there's no public addresses? I tried centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca and fsw-centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca. The second one is dead, the first one does not auto-reply that my request is confirmed, so I guess it is just an abandoned address..

BTW I tried to mail my "looks like LVO" Moscow office, got a response after 3! hours, the response was like "GTFO we are not processing your case" :D
That's what I was told. That you can communicate to the CIO with a web form. The first email address worked, but there wasn't any automated message.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Lost counting PPRs after 8, all r Sydney stuck from NDVO today.
Only ndvo is releasing Sydney stuck PPRs. Other LVOs aren’t responding till now. But eventually we all will get when Sydney starts sending to other LVOs. :)

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
@shishirkona @NareshC I was searching "Bangladesh" on this forum to seen it I'll come across any information on visa offices for applicants form there. And I came across "Singapore VO" mentioned a few times.
The email addresses I found.
Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
spore-cs@international.gc.ca
spore@international.gc.ca
Nb: the first email ID seems to be for immigration.
Yes, SGVO responded yesterday from spore.immigration@international.gc.ca that my file is still at Sydney. Sending mails only worked when Sydney tagged files with LVOs. I believe they started this process with NDVO first and gradually reach out other VOs. Hope for the best!

Reactions: tobs

larrylarry01

Oct 28, 2018
My primary VO is Etobicoke too, I might be in the same boat as you. What is your secondary VO?
My secondary VO is CIO . Although according to my last gcms I had 4 offices listed on it.

Primary: Etobicoke
Secondary 1: CIO
Secondary 2: Ottawa
Secondary 3: Vergeville

Agent however told me few days ago that my file is still in Etobicoke . Everything is been passed but no email yet

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Lost counting PPRs after 8, all r Sydney stuck from NDVO today.
Only ndvo is releasing Sydney stuck PPRs. Other LVOs aren’t responding till now. But eventually we all will get when Sydney starts sending to other LVOs. :)
All along we were all thinking something is wrong with Sydney VO. Now that after an email if NDVO is sending PPRs, does it mean something is wrong with NDVO and not Sydney?

What will happen to those who are not in forums / whatsapp groups and don't know about this email thing? They will have to wait forever?

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
HI All,

Received my GCMS notes today. Primary office: CIO and Secondary Office: CPC Ottawa (first page of notes). I also have Dhaka, OSC and CPC Vergeville listed as Secondary Offices on page 3.

I emailed Dhaka office yesterday and got a reply that this service of PR applications has relocated to Singapore. They gave me a contact address for SGVO and when I contacted them, today I got a response that my file is being processed by CIO.

Should I email CPC Ottawa now? Or will Vergeville issue my PPR? Any ideas @CoolSandy @tobs @cansha

Reactions: NareshC