+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Khushu@1624

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
My application was approved two months back and it is complex since last 2 weeks. Wow, so cool progress bar. Haven’t seen such invention in ages.

I think it’s complex because they have to send e-mail which has standard template but still they can’t figure out how to do that.
Are you FSW- O Indian applicant?
Did you try mailing NDVO?

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Hey guys!

We are joining the club of: your case is now complex (and it's your own fault)

We never expected to reach this point, our case feels very straightforward. I felt very anxious and frustrated a month ago, and then I rejoined this forum, and it helped sooo much. Everyone is so supportive and nice here :)

It's also good to see that we are many in the same boat, and that our case most likely not complex, but rather IRCC is overloaded with work. It's not okay that they keep telling the same story of 80% are processed within 6 months, because it's clearly not true anymore. It causes anxiety and distress in applicants.

We want to reach out to CIC via both webform and phone tomorrow, now that we've crossed the 6 months timeline. People who have called/written, what do you ask? Just the status of your application? Or do you ask anything specific?

Hope we all get PPR very soon.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey guys!

We never expected to reach this point, our case feels very straightforward. I felt very anxious and frustrated a month ago, and then I rejoined this forum, and it helped sooo much. Everyone is so supportive and nice here :)

It's also good to see that we are many in the same boat, and that our case most likely not complex, but rather IRCC is overloaded with work. It's not okay that they keep telling the same story of 80% are processed within 6 months, because it's clearly not true anymore. It causes anxiety and distress in applicants.

We want to reach out to CIC via both webform and phone tomorrow, now that we've crossed the 6 months timeline. People who have called/written, what do you ask? Just the status of your application? Or do you ask anything specific?

Ask the status of your eligibility, criminality and security.
Ask if your application has been approved/ decision made. If the answer to this is yes, ask how long to PPR after an approval.
You probably won't get the answer you want but it's still better to do something.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
https://www.canadavisa.com/long-delays-canadian-immigration-application.html

One of the options given is:

• File suit (Writ of Mandamus) in the Federal Court of Canada. Our suit will ask for an order that would require the Canadian Immigration Visa Office to bring your application to final disposition in a timely manner.
Is this really an option?

I am not saying we should go to an all-out war with CIC. But an application that is held-off 2 months after Approval, deserves some reasoning.

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
https://www.canadavisa.com/long-delays-canadian-immigration-application.html

One of the options given is:

• File suit (Writ of Mandamus) in the Federal Court of Canada. Our suit will ask for an order that would require the Canadian Immigration Visa Office to bring your application to final disposition in a timely manner.
Is this really an option?

I am not saying we should go to an all-out war with CIC. But an application that is held-off 2 months after Approval, deserves some reasoning.
Though we all crossed 6 months, but still i think such action would be too early. However thank you for sharing the info.

Last edited:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Sydney stuck guys from India, keep checking your inbox. PPRs r coming from NDVO! 3 reported so far :)

phd208

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
Hey guys!

Very well said. I feel the same way.

Reactions: Ronja5200

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Ask the status of your eligibility, criminality and security.
Ask if your application has been approved/ decision made. If the answer to this is yes, ask how long to PPR after an approval.
You probably won't get the answer you want but it's still better to do something.
Also which VO the application is in currently. It could have moved in the meantime for the PPR email to be triggered.

Reactions: tobs and Ronja5200

dishant.dev

Feb 27, 2018
Received PPR
Mail came in afternoon around 4
Mailed NDVO yesterday
Dont know whether it triggered ppr or not
7th June AOR
16th October IP2
19th October file approved
Thank you everyone
This forum has helped a lot during this journey. Support was great.
Wish you all success in your endeavours n you ppl will receive PPR for sure.
Thank you once again guys

Rahulmodi9669

Dec 13, 2018
Received PPR
Mail came in afternoon around 4
Mailed NDVO yesterday
Dont know whether it triggered ppr or not
7th June AOR
16th October IP2
19th October file approved
Thank you everyone
This forum has helped a lot during this journey. Support was great.
Wish you all success in your endeavours n you ppl will receive PPR for sure.
Thank you once again guys
Can u pls provide the email ID where u have sent an email yesterday?
Thanks and congratulations!!!