+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

lattersnow

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Sydney, Australia is in a different timezone. So most likely they have released the Ready For Visa emails but the emails might be delayed because of the time zone difference.
I believe people here are more likely talking about VO in Sydney, Nova Scotia in Canada...

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hello Everyone,

so i just talked with an agent she was really nice and answered my all question.

my last updated status was:-
Eligibility : Recommend passed
Criminality : Not started
Medical : passed
Security : Not started
Info sharing : In progress

I had a ghost update on 26 Nov.
and now she told me that my
Eligibility : Not Started
Criminality : passed
Medical : passed
Security : Not started
Info sharing : In progress

Is this bad that my Eligibility is changed from Recommend passed to Not Started??
Apply for another gcms/atip.

pooja jaiswal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi,
Just spoke to IRCC agent.and came to know that the file was approved on 6th November. He said will intimate the visa office to send to NDVO for triggering the PPR mail. Also said that within next 4 weeks I will receive the PPR mail. Lets see what happens

People who completed six months its high time to call and ask them about the status of the file. Hope you will find some good news.
Mine was approved on 6th too! Keep us posted

Reactions: absad

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I logged into my CIC account just now and I got a very rare insight into my application. I'm just wowed by CIC.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Thank you CIC. Till now I didn't know that my application is taking longer. Thanks for making me member of the 20% club which actually is 45% club.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
I logged into my CIC account just now and I got a very rare insight into my application. I'm just wowed by CIC.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Thank you CIC. Till now I didn't know that my application is taking longer. Thanks for making me member of the 20% club which actually is 45% club.
The blue line of torture.

Reactions: cansha

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Completing 6 months today. I honestly never thought it will come this far. Lot of things at stake with the PPR that is on it's way. Hope is the only thing that keeps us going. Hope it will not run out before the magic moment.
Your Immitracker signature shows you already received PPR ?

Reactions: mathansri

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
So PPR rain is happening again in Ottawa...

And Sydney remains piece of s**t like before :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Forcer

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
It's so frustrating to see people from July,August getting ppr emails. They are moving quickly from ip2 to ppr within few days. What is wrong with our applications? Why it has been on hold for so long?

Today also there are pprs for july applicants. Its so annoying that our applications are approved more than two months back and we are waiting for no reason. All excitement has vanished.