+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Completed 180 calendar days today!

Hoping for a miracle in next week for all of us. Someone had pointed out in the past that even in 2017 there were PPRs issued in bulk in last 2 weeks of December. Hopefully, the agents will be impacted by the Christmas cheer and they will decide to make this Christmas and new year special for us.

We will know in few hours. All the best everyone!
That was me who pointed out about last December.

I repeat, except 24th, 25th and 26th Dec last year, there were PPRs issues on all days of December.

Let's be hopeful.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
That was me who pointed out about last December.

I repeat, except 24th, 25th and 26th Dec last year, there were PPRs issues on all days of December.

Let's be hopeful.
May have been VOs outside of Canada for example NDVO. Or may be delayed emails because of batch processing. But anyways I’m sure everyone will be happy if it happens but at the same time personally I’m not counting on it.

Reactions: Hannahvet

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
New week, lets hope for rain this week :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Hannahvet

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hello everyone!!

Aor-June 17
Ip2-Oct 25

Yesterday my progress bar read: estimated completion time 1 day.
Today all of a sudden my file got complex and now its taking longer than usual for them to process.

Any similar experiences??
Yes same here.. There are 50+ people from Oct 23-27 ip2 dates experiencing the same.. So welcome to the ark :)

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello everyone!!

Aor-June 17
Ip2-Oct 25

Yesterday my progress bar read: estimated completion time 1 day.
Today all of a sudden my file got complex and now its taking longer than usual for them to process.

Any similar experiences??
Mate it is a simple "if....else" programming code. So it is not an indication of the actual work are being done background.

If (current date<aor+6months) {
print (how many days are remaining)
}
else {
print (Sorry you are the unlucky 20%)
};

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
Hello everyone

I had requested GCMS notes via atip canada. I filed an ATIP request on November 15th, 2018 and have a tracking number.
I have not yet got my gcms notes
Could anyone tell me how to check the status of the ATIP request?

Your inputs are appreciated. Thank you

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019

Reet_28

Nov 20, 2018
Mate it is a simple "if....else" programming code. So it is not an indication of the actual work are being done background.

}
else {
};
Okay.. i called them last week..i was told everything is done like eligibility is met and criminality is done..currently security is being checked.

Hoping for the best now.

Pavant

Dec 17, 2018
Hi All,
I was a silent reader of this thread and used to check this thread minimum 2 times a day. There was no news on my case. Applied for the GCMS on 7th Nov and got GCMS PDF today. Thought to update you all.

Here is detail information.
AOR- 11 June
Request for Police Certificate date correction ( on of the country as we have more than three countries) - 26th June
New document submitted on 1st week of July.
After that, there was no change.
7th Nov: Applied GCMS note
11th Dec: Contact CIC and talked to an agent: No issue, she said everything is good and I Should get some response in a few weeks

16th Dec: GCMS note received and I can see that eligibility criterion is changed to "does not meet".

Eligibility: Not Met
FSW MEC note met, client, did not provide the duties of primary NOC 2173. A11.2 not met.

Can anyone of you suggest what should I do, wondering why agent did not infrom me about this. This note was added on 7th July. So basically no one is looking into the case, thinking probably they are going to reject the case. Thanks for any help in advance

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

}
else {
};
Exactly

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi All,
I was a silent reader of this thread and used to check this thread minimum 2 times a day. There was no news on my case. Applied for the GCMS on 7th Nov and got GCMS PDF today. Thought to update you all.

Here is detail information.
AOR- 11 June
Request for Police Certificate date correction ( on of the country as we have more than three countries) - 26th June
New document submitted on 1st week of July.
After that, there was no change.
7th Nov: Applied GCMS note
11th Dec: Contact CIC and talked to an agent: No issue, she said everything is good and I Should get some response in a few weeks

16th Dec: GCMS note received and I can see that eligibility criterion is changed to "does not meet".

Eligibility: Not Met
FSW MEC note met, client, did not provide the duties of primary NOC 2173. A11.2 not met.

Can anyone of you suggest what should I do, wondering why agent did not infrom me about this. This note was added on 7th July. So basically no one is looking into the case, thinking probably they are going to reject the case. Thanks for any help in advance
Sorry about the situation..
You can still rectify it..
Submit a job/reference letter via Webform that matches your NOC by at least 80%, signed and stamped on your company's letter headed paper.

Reactions: NareshC

Pavant

Dec 17, 2018
Sorry about the situation..
You can still rectify it..
Submit a job/reference letter via Webform that matches your NOC by at least 80%, signed and stamped on your company's letter headed paper.
Thanks for a prompt response, In my work experience section, I have tow companies ( one previous where I have major experience and the recent one where I work) and the problem is, first one offer letter saying "System Engineer" and experience letter says "Application developer".
I have more than 3-year experience with this company. System engineer is part of NOC which I have applied. Do you think attaching the offer letter will help in my case? Any help is really appreciated.

I am working currently as a Mobile Developer and submitted experience certificate as a Mobile developer and I think this may have caused confusion. There is a very thin line between the application developer and mobile developer.
Thanks again for the response.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Yes same here.. There are 50+ people from Oct 23-27 ip2 dates experiencing the same.. So welcome to the ark :)
Welcome to the ark indeed! Not much we can do except wait and watch...Security not started is the common bane of most who moved to ip2 on those dates (23-27Oct) as it appears to have been a bulk progression, with not too much thought as to how the next steps would be handled. Having said that, all those whose Criminality is passed should count their blessings...there are some who moved to Ip2 with Criminality in progress AND Security not started. Can't imagine what they must be going through - c'mon CIC get your act together!!!